Main Menu

MEMBERS ONLY!

Started by Ungatt Trunn, August 09, 2013, 07:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

So down with the forum then?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

At least they aren't editing our posts....
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

they do that :o

*Mod edit* No way!  :o
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Rosie Willowwater

So uh... mods, am I right?

*laughs nervously glances around*

Russa Nodrey

Heheheheh... *Hides in some nearby shrubbery*
Freddy

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Rosie Willowwater

There is nothing to to be scared of, dear members! I come from a long line of loyal, trusted members of this beloved forum. As the acclaimed moderator "Jukka the Sling" can attest, we mods are no greater than you. We merely deserve this higher status because of our superior nature that is derived from the Staf Custard®. You too could become like me, if you only taste the delectable custard-ness! Only think of the possibilities!

*procures golden bowl and spoon containing Staf Custard® from my infinite pockets while grinning*

lass of something much

stay strong my friends!, do not be tempted!  (are you going to make Teer into a Mod!?)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on January 26, 2020, 12:28:20 AM
There is nothing to to be scared of, dear members! I come from a long line of loyal, trusted members of this beloved forum. As the acclaimed moderator "Jukka the Sling" can attest, we mods are no greater than you. We merely deserve this higher status because of our superior nature that is derived from the Staf Custard®. You too could become like me, if you only taste the delectable custard-ness! Only think of the possibilities!

*procures golden bowl and spoon containing Staf Custard® from my infinite pockets while grinning*
So Teer is a mod now? We need to be careful, now. If there's a mod that's active in The Cellars our craziness may have to be lowered in intensity! On the other hand, Staf Custard is proven to make your brain more likely to explode, so Teer may have to stay away from the Cellars until she receives the cure.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

Don't trust me! I may_be corrupted by Teer!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

I am not a mod. I am simply a loyal servant of their power. I have found great joy in obeying their every command. You, also, could obtain this gladness. The custard is even dairy free!
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

With skiff juice! >:(* Also Dann why do you only edit MY posts?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

I... I think Lass is being taken over by the mods.  LASS, did you eat the custard???
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This