Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

*dodges the dodge dodge dodge dodge*
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

*As the above had already been dodged, the joke catches Booklover on the brain noggin, giving her a deeper understanding of the world.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

*As Kade did not pre-dodge, he did not dodge the dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge, so failed*

Kade Rivok

*However, her understanding was shallow to begin with, so it didn't help much.*  ;D
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

you guys can always make me laugh, even when life sucks, thank you for that... :)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Booklover on March 20, 2020, 12:21:00 PM
Quote from: Kade Rivok on March 19, 2020, 11:29:02 PM
I went and begged the mods 'till they gave me one, 'cause I wanted to feel SPERCIAL!
Uhhhh... it's a similar design to mine, and I know mine is from the Extravaganza.
I have one too, I'm just being inconspicuous at the moment so I haven't put it in my signature.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

It has been interesting scrolling up very quickly while looking at the signatures.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Find a page where Kade and I have posted a lot, scroll up (or down, I suppose) really quickly and you'll see.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

There are a surprising number of accounts with a link to Google.com. These are guests in disguise and must be stopped.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)