News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Who's Side Are You On?

Started by rachel25, August 12, 2013, 02:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

That is just what you think!
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Tam and Martin

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAHAHAHAHA!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

Okay what have you lot been up to? ACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHAC

Tam and Martin

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Jukka the Sling

Red shall be victorious!!  :D

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tam and Martin

NEVER!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The Shade

I've started off a trend!  ;D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shade

Faiyloe

Are you guys Ignoring me!
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

Ok guys I've got a little surprise for you lot, I'll be doing it later, because I'm on the iPad and it will be difficult to do on here, but later when I'm on the computer I'll tell you what it is and i'll put it into practice
MOOHAHhahahahahahhahahaha!!!!!!!

Jukka the Sling

rachel25

OK people I'm doing a swop, I am going to change each captain to a different colour. And Faiyloe and Shade, because you two have been the most active captains out of everyone, I'm going to make a new colour and one of you two will be the captain of it I'll do a coin toss, heads is Shade tails is Faiyloe.....tails! Congrats Faiyloe.
Now the rest of you I'll chose which team you'll be the leaders of, and for the next soldier to post they can be the latest captain. Check out the OP to see who you'll be the new captains of. And soldiers, you can now chose whatever team you want to be on.