News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Who's Side Are You On?

Started by rachel25, August 12, 2013, 02:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

quick question, how do you make the words colored, not just highlighted?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

im going to Allie my army the maggot of slipknot we staind in the remains of the dead

battle dragon

its battle dragon not battle dragons >:( >:( >:(
Awesome Domination is my game and Battle Dragon is my name

battle dragon

*tanks rolle up and start firing at Faiyloe*
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

rachel25

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on August 24, 2013, 03:54:22 AM
you click on change color and then choose a colour.
Quote from: SPSF kodachorm otter7486 on August 24, 2013, 07:36:33 AM
im going to Allie my army the maggot of slipknot we staind in the remains of the dead
[/b][/color]
SPSF you can't ally with anyone that's your leaders chose and Battle Dragon don't double posted please and Shade meant to write Battle Dragon's so don't go and get yourself all upset  ;) on with the war

Norham Waterpaw

Oh, I see. I attack with throwing knives, tipped with Thermite! ANTI-TANK KNIVES!MWAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

Quote from: rachel25 on August 24, 2013, 11:41:43 AM
Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on August 24, 2013, 03:54:22 AM
you click on change color and then choose a colour.
Quote from: SPSF kodachorm otter7486 on August 24, 2013, 07:36:33 AM
[/b][/color]
SPSF you can't ally with anyone that's your leaders chose and Battle Dragon don't double posted please and Shade meant to write Battle Dragon's so don't go and get yourself all upset  ;) on with the war

im not upset im a happy fan of the band slipknot cause my slipknot shirt with there pentagram logo saing slipknot and the song sic is one the back

Vilu Daskar

Draws a sword and starts attacking the pink team
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

battle dragon

draws cutlass also and assists in attacking the pink team

Leatho Shellhound

Draws out Breath Mints, hope no one saw that.... takes out sling! (points to any one who knows where that came from)
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

battle dragon

*pulls out rocket launcher and fires at the greens* hahahahahahahah ;D

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Norham Waterpaw

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This