The Fight Topic (Please Move All Off-Topic Fights To This Topic!!!)

Started by Maudie, August 13, 2013, 04:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

Vilu Daskar

Orders ten crew members to attack Faiyloe runs into my fortress with the rest.

Faiyloe

Come out here and fight you cowered! Lett's settle this like honest creature! I have been looking for you. I have come to pay you back for throwing me in the dungeons! Come out and fight! Meet me in the "Post here is color!!!" topic where we shall settle this!!!     

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Faiyloe on August 14, 2013, 03:58:57 PM
Come out here and fight you cowered! Lett's settle this like honest creature! I have been looking for you. I have come to pay you back for throwing me in the dungeons! Come out and fight! Meet me in the "Post here is color!!!" topic where we shall settle this!!!     
OK I'LL BRING MY CREW!

Faiyloe

I am Sorry I will Not accept your crew * OITB detain Crew*

Vilu Daskar

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on August 14, 2013, 03:37:55 PM
Sets the ground on fire and swing my sword at HIAG

*Ze zvord mizzez me an' Vilu loozez 'iz balance, favin' intae ze Deaz Defyin' Beaver pit*

ZPAM!!!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe