News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Wartime Two

Started by Vilu Daskar, August 14, 2013, 04:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Queen Namin seeing that Vilu is back charges to help him.
Meanwhile Zanerx is battling a corsair ferret b/c his ship was captured and he stayed behind to fight off any vermin who tried to board while the other otters escaped onto another ship
Zanerx: "You scum shall die!"
He slashed out at the ferret chopping it's head off but another vermin hit Zanerx on the head with a stone while he was busy. Zanerx fell to the deck unconscious.

Emperor Ublaz

Ublaz sees Zanerx fall. Orders that he be tied up and shipped back to Sampetra, where he will be imprisoned.
:-X
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

Vilu Daskar

Runs  with 200 crew members and defends Zanerx
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

But Vilu was to late the ship was already to far away.
But Phin The ottermaid who in the heat of battle slipped onto Ublaz's ship and hide, heard all of this and decided that when the ship reaches Sampetra she will free Zanerx.
Meanwhile back on land Vilu and Queen Namin were battling hard against the lizards and they had been making ground until some smart**** lizard came up with the idea of throwing flaming canvas at the otters. Queen Namin had to think hard now about what to do.    

Vilu Daskar

Orders (spelling) crew to grab buckets of water and pour them on the fire

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

OOC it's orders Vilu  ;)
BIC Queen Namin suddenly jumped up shouting.
"I've got, I've got an idea!"

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: rachel25 on August 22, 2013, 04:32:25 PM
OOC it's orders Vilu  ;)
BIC Queen Namin suddenly jumped up shouting.
"I've got, I've got an idea!"

Thank I couldn't remember

Emperor Ublaz

Lizards reach HiaG's men, and the two armies form into one.
Meanwhile, Ublaz's ship reaches Sampetra and Zanerx is unloaded and placed in prison.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

Vilu Daskar

Sampetra pirates that are with me start attacking the Lizards

rachel25

Zanerx open his eyes. His head was throbbing and his neck was sore. Where was he. In some kind of prison as far as he could see. But who was that walking quickly down the corridor.
"Phin?!" He called.
Phin ran the rest of the way to the cell and started to pick the lock.
"What are you doing here? And more importantly, where is here." Zanerx asked. Groaning as his head banged the metal bars as he slipped after trying to stand up.
"Shssssssssssssss." Phin Hissed. "We're on Sampetra island. some of Vilu Daskar's vermin are here. They can help us get back to the mainland. and be quiet I've almost picked this lock. Got it!"
The door swung open.   

Emperor Ublaz

Just then, Phin heard a voice behind him.
"Hello," said Ublaz, "Who is this? A guest? Welcome to my dungeon!" Two lizards enter, push Phin into the cell, and lock it.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

rachel25

But just as they did a huge otter with a club came running down the corridor.
"GADNA!" He yelled.
Ublaz and his lizards were terrified by the club wielding otter and quickly ran into a open cell and shut the door. Unfortunately for Ublaz the lizard with the keys had dropped them in his terror.
"Guldo!" Phin shouted happily.
The big otter stopped outside the cell which contained Phin and Zanerx.
"I hitched a lift with that Vilu Daskar and his Crew when I heard you were missing. I saw that scum Ublaz come in here so I followed him and saw him lock to two up." Guldo grinned as he picked up the fallen keys. "About time he got a taste of his own medicine."
And with one turn of a key Zanerx and Phin were free and running down the corridor with Guldo.   

Vilu Daskar

A ship crewed by searats sails off with the otters

rachel25

Meanwhile back at the main land Queen Namin was explaining her great idea. When she was finished everyone agreed it was worth a try.
So Queen Namin sent seven of her otters to go and get some spikes, and long whips. When they came back the started to work.
Ten minutes later nineteen Gadnain otters were forcing their way through the battling creatures to get to the front line. When they got there they uncoiled the longs whips which they had weaved spikes onto.
The whips were a deadly weapon and reigned chaos on Emperor Ublaz's vermin.     

Vilu Daskar

Searats charge  into HIAG's men killing many