News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Wartime Two

Started by Vilu Daskar, August 14, 2013, 04:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

sails to Gabol's island and gets more crew
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

Crumio ( my spy/assassin) is on her way here Vilu

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: Ah vill nae really uze me accent in ziz topic zince it zeemz tae be an RP o' zortz

RELEASE THE WOODEN REPLICATORS! One of my Flitchaye captains yells in Flitchaye language and several wooden crates open up to reveal several small little spider-like crawly things inside that begin to emerge. These things are a different kind of replicator, they are ones made out of wood. This allows them to replicate easier than if they were made out of metal. The wooden replicators' are on nobeast's side but their own, and plan to take over everything and replicate as much as they can, taking out any who stand in there way. My three Flitchaye tribes hide themselves, waiting to see how the other armies handle this new threat.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

Sepatin, looks at the replicators and shakes her head
Sepatin: "there's a lot of those things, down there Queen Namin, what shall we do?" (Namin in Gadnain means Rachel)
Queen Namin: " I think we should load up the catapults, with the fire bombs."
*Queen Namin nodded at a near by otter who ran of to do her biding*
Queen Namin: "Where is Vilu Daskar? We need his help." 

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The wooden replicators were not stupid however. They had long range heat-sensors for they expected someone to try something with fire, and were perfectly ready for this. They proceeded to coat themselves in a non-combustable liquid and began charging after everybody, taking on the forms of several giant horses with knights in armour charging with lances. All of the Ewoks screamed.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

OOC Ewoks  ???
BIC But Queen Namin had a look out watching the replicators, and now she knew they were not stupid.
Queen Namin: Throw the spears!
All of her otters came forward with metal tipped spears which were made from a special metal which would kill the replicators.
Her otters aimed and waited for her order.
Queen Namin: FIRE!!!!
They all throw and the replicators began to fall as the otters spears hit them.
Now the otters were firing arrows tipped with the special metal (which was called Metflix) at the  replicators that were still standing.
after half an hour no   replicators were left alive.

Vilu Daskar

Sails back to the war and begins a siege on one of psybox's castles

The Shade

Who shall we attack Faiyloe?
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

However some of the wooden replicatorz had survived, and they quickly began replicatin'and soon they had replenished their numbers. They continued their charge and latched onto several of the otters. In this way they took control of them, and began replacing their cells with replicator cells. These wooden replicator-controlled otters began attacking all the other armies. All of the Ewoks screamed again.

Emperor Ublaz

I am joining this war! My army is made up of Monitor lizards, all of whom are armed with cutlasses, spears, and longbows. My fortress is a NEWLY RECONSTRUCTED and fortified Sampetra. I also have a fleet of 500 war galleys. ;D
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

rachel25

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 19, 2013, 10:03:27 PM
However some of the wooden replicatorz had survived, and they quickly began replicatin'and soon they had replenished their numbers. They continued their charge and latched onto several of the otters. In this way they took control of them, and began replacing their cells with replicator cells. These wooden replicator-controlled otters began attacking all the other armies. All of the Ewoks screamed again.
OOC I said no recplicators were left alive so how could have some of them survived come Hiag play the game fair and go and find something else to use to attack everyone
BIC: Queen Namin, smiled as the final recplicator, fell dead to the ground.
Queen Namin: "We are victorious against this strange foe, well done my warriors.   

Vilu Daskar

Captures castle and gets lots of slaves
sails them to secret island and begins building a castle 

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: rachel25 on August 20, 2013, 04:37:21 PM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 19, 2013, 10:03:27 PM
OOC I said no recplicators were left alive so how could have some of them survived come Hiag play the game fair and go and find something else to use to attack everyone
BIC: Queen Namin, smiled as the final recplicator, fell dead to the ground.
Queen Namin: "We are victorious against this strange foe, well done my warriors.   

OOC: Ye may 'ave zaid zat, but ah believe ziz next pozt zhav explain it better.
BIC:
While it was true that Queen Namin's troops had destroyed all of the wooden replicators that had emerged from the crates, she had failed to realize that four little wooden replicators had not emerged from the crates yet. Why this event had happened is because a moment before the crate in which they were in was opened, two of them got into an argument over whether the crates should have been made out of daisies or not. This argument went on for several mintues, before finally the third, who had remained behind to referee the argument (although why they needed a referee for such a stupid argument such as this is beyond me) got so fed up with their dumb argument that it bopped them each on the head and reminded them that they had to get out of the crates right now or it would tell their mothers and so they all emerged from their crate. By this time almost all of the other wooden replicators had been destroyed, which put them into a brief moment of panic, which, for some odd reason, was enough to cause all of their systems to shut down. They remained like this for some time until suddenly their were no more wooden replicators left alive. In the wooden replicator afterlife, the dead replicators banded together and, using up all of their power to restart the three shut down replicators. This meant that there could be no more interferance from the afterlife ever again for these creatures.

Behind the queen, the three remaining replicators suddenly stirred. While she was congradulating her soldiers they restarted, and after rebooting up, they rose and then scampered away. Safe again, they began to replicate. Soon their numbers had grown back, and that was when they returned and attacked. After gaining control over several of the otters, they went off to fight all of the other armies.

OOC: Ah am playin' completely fair. Ah'd zay immediately killin' av o' zem off zoundz like godmodin' tae me. An' ze replicatorz are nae me army, zey're juzt oot zere tae fight everybeazt'z armiez, includin' me ovn. Thiz iz zuppozed tae be fun an' competitive, an' tiz nae much fun if ze enemy iz zuddenly killed right off ze bat. Ozerbeazt might vant tae fight zem taae, zae ye zhouldnae juzt ootright exterminate zem zree poztz after zey vere created. 

rachel25

OOC Why did you have to hurt my otters  >:(
BIC When the recplicators started taking control of her otters Queen Namin, had to think hard about what to do. It was a minute later that she got an idea.

Queen Namin: "Someone send Mulbo the healer to me."

Her otters ran to do her biding and in no time Mulbo was standing with the Queen and writing down a list of what she would need.

Mulbo the healer: "Yes Queen, I can heal the otters who have been taken control of. I just need to make a potion and then I need to get it into the otters blood stream."
Queen Namin: "But who can we get it into the otters blood stream when they are being controlled?"

The old otter laughed hoarsely.
Mulbo: "My son Zanerx, can do it. He's a brave warrior and he will go out and fight to the death to free his mates. Don't worry He'll do it for ye."
Queen Namin smiled. "if he is successful in his mission, I will make him a Captain for his bravery."
Mulbo: "Don't worry he'll be successful all right."
Half an hour later the potion was finished and Zanerx was getting ready to go and inject it into his fellow otters blood streams.
Mulbo had a special knife with a hollow handle which the potion could be poured into. When Zanerx cut one of the otters the potion would go into their blood stream and they would be healed.
Queen Namin herself gave the knife to Zanerx and sent him on his way with a blessing.

Zanerx: "Thank you Queen, I will not fail you."
And with that he was gone. Running across the battle field already using the knife on one of the otters. He simply cut their paw and the potion went in healing them instantly.
When he came back later he was followed by all the otters that had been taken control by the recplicators.
Zanerx came forward and bowed to Queen Namin.
"we have gone and destroyed all of the recplicators that were left alive. none now live we also went and burned the cages they were in and we have slain many Flitchaye that tried to stop us. The recplicators are no more.

OOC Bet that Hiag  :D