News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Wartime Two

Started by Vilu Daskar, August 14, 2013, 04:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Quote from: battle dragon on August 26, 2013, 04:59:51 PM
suddenly the strange creature leaped up and shoved is cutlass through the otter to his right springing away as he did. he then drew a throwing knife and skilfully through it at the queen. in the panic that proceeded the strange creature had disappeared completely. 
OOC Dragon Queen Namin/me is not with the otters and sea vermin on the beach I'll try and sort of fix what you posted  :)
BIC The cutlass the strange creature had stabbed out with buried it's self in Phin's shoulder. She screamed and fell over the knife the creature had through went flying through the air towards Guldo.  He didn't know what to do. But suddenly Zanerx throw his own weapon at the flying knife. The two blades clashed together flying away from Guldo.   

Emperor Ublaz

Lask Frildur stepped out from behind a tree. He looked around and saw with pleasure that the battle had moved away from his position. He smiled as he thought of how brilliantly his plan had worked. Bribing another lizard to impersonate himself was rather clever, he had to admit. Too bad his armor had a hole in it, though. It was a rather nice piece of work.

Meanwhile, Ublaz had managed to escape the prison cell. He mustered his forces and boarded them onto ships to attack Vilu's fortress. The ships set sail by a route different from their previous one, in order that they might not be noticed.
:-X
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

rachel25

But they were noticed. By a bunch of sea otters who were good friends with Queen Namin. They set off taking a shortcut only know to their tribe.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Emperor Ublaz on August 27, 2013, 08:33:40 PM
Lask Frildur stepped out from behind a tree. He looked around and saw with pleasure that the battle had moved away from his position. He smiled as he thought of how brilliantly his plan had worked. Bribing another lizard to impersonate himself was rather clever, he had to admit. Too bad his armor had a hole in it, though. It was a rather nice piece of work.

Meanwhile, Ublaz had managed to escape the prison cell. He mustered his forces and boarded them onto ships to attack Vilu's fortress. The ships set sail by a route different from their previous one, in order that they might not be noticed.
:-X
A hired assassin working for the searats comes up with a sword and prepares to kill lask
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

Queen Namin shouted encouragement to her otters.
"Come on Crew get them!" 

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 06, 2013, 10:51:19 PM
Get who?

OOC: Ze poor Doctor, vhy did ye 'ave tae get 'im?! (Heeheehee...)
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Vilu Daskar

Then i'll get him because some people are sick.

Emperor Ublaz

Lask senses that somebeast is approaching. He whirls around, Killing the assassin on the spot with his sword.
"Perhapz you zhould be quieter next time!" he laughs.
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!