News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Faiyloe The Famous Fortune Teller.

Started by Faiyloe, August 15, 2013, 04:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

As you pull back the tent flap a waft of sweet smelling herbs accompanied by a soft purple smoke reaches your nose. You enter and the smell engulfs you. The tent is dark the only light being that of five candles set on a low table and the open tent flap behind you. You let the flap fall and it's suddenly dark. You wait a few seconds for your eyes to adjust and then sit down on a large cushion. The candles flicker as you pass by and the smell grows stronger. Across the table from you hangs a thin curtain. You can see the silhouette of a creature on the other side.  She speaks in a slow silky voice.

"Yes what is it you wish to know?"             
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vhy doez yer cryztal bav 'ere zay Made In China?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Maudie

Quote from: rachel25 on August 15, 2013, 04:23:32 PM
What your doing Faiyloe
She's doing a fancy version of an "Ask Faiyloe" thread. ;)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Faiyloe

I do not have a crystal ball! Now I will tell you of your future!  

rachel25

Um Faiyloe your curtain is made in a shop next my  house and little country villages aren't that mystical
Are you a Sherlock Holmes fan 

Faiyloe

rachel25

Well you should be I've only just got into it and now I'm a huge Sherlock fan  :)
Are you a goldfish murderer

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Faiyloe on August 15, 2013, 04:27:42 PM
I do not have a crystal ball! Now I will tell you of your future!  

Okay zen. Ah'll juzt chuck ziz cryztal bav zen. *Crazh*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

... no now enough about me I'm here to talk about you!

... Rachel Your mind place will be invaded by an outsider and only after much loss and fighting on both sides will you be able to drive him out.  

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, okay zen. If zree voodchuckz chucked zree chucked vood, an' ziz vood 'ad been chcuked avready by anozer voodchuck, 'ov many voodchuckz are in ze firzt o' ze voodchuck trio'z family?

rachel25

Quote from: Faiyloe on August 15, 2013, 04:39:16 PM
... no now enough about me I'm here to talk about you!

... Rachel Your mind place will be invaded by an outsider and only after much loss and fighting on both sides will you be able to drive him out.  

it's not possible to get to my mind palace only I can go there but if someone did I'd bet them and execute their leaders in front of my people

Faiyloe

@ Rachle: Well that is what is going to happen.

@ HIAG: ... I am sorry I can not deduce a meaning to you question under that thick ascent. 

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

am I going to turn blue and grow wings tomorrow when I'm out riding