The topic were everybody serves the great and powerful Ungatt Trunn!

Started by Ungatt Trunn, August 15, 2013, 05:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dag Downyfur

Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

psybox

Everyone!  Join Ungatt and I won't kill off all your favorite characters!

Dag Downyfur

Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

psybox

Then we'd just bring him or her back to life so we can kill him/her again!

Dag Downyfur

That doesn't scare me. I will protect them!*hugs random character*

psybox

Too late, we can kill him or her no matter how hard you try to protect him or her.  Even if you're attempting to mislead us into thinking some character who isn't your favorite character is actually your favorite character, we'll know.

Faiyloe

We will miss them. They die for a good cause. For Freeeeeeedoooooom!
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

psybox

Just remember, we'll make it as painful as we can, and we can bring them back from the dead to kill them some more.  We can even make sure you hear them scream.

Dag Downyfur

Well i have magic and bring them back to life but in an alternate dimension only i can enter so hah!

And when you kill them I'll use earplugs.

psybox

If only you can enter, then how do they?  Simple, they don't.

We broadcast it into your mind, no way of avoiding it.

Emperor Ublaz

Perhaps we will kill your favorite character, or worse yet, you!!!
:-X
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

psybox

Quote from: Emperor Ublaz on August 23, 2013, 06:03:49 PM
Perhaps we will kill your favorite character, or worse yet, you!!!
:-X
You already do, that's where we got the idea.  Of course, your version included  loved ones as well as just favorite characters.

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I