News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Girls Vs. Boys All Out War!

Started by Faiyloe, August 16, 2013, 01:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

My apologies. But it's not a complete forum event or war without Skye and Plugg on a balcony.! ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

Thanks, Corny :) I just need to try harder. One more chance on that test and that's it (wow, when I put it that way, it sounds more pressuring :P)

Thanks again!

We can be on a balcony during PM so others don't get bothered :P

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on July 01, 2015, 01:57:09 AM
My apologies. But it's not a complete forum event or war without Skye and Plugg on a balcony.! ;D ;D

Oh, you are so asking for it. I'
m really REALY itching to tackle you right now. As in, leap at you and make you crash to the ground painfully. Then cue smacking your head. Repeatedly.

Quote from: Skyblade on July 01, 2015, 01:59:11 AM
Thanks, Corny :) I just need to try harder. One more chance on that test and that's it (wow, when I put it that way, it sounds more pressuring :P)

Thanks again!

Y'welcome! And Skye, you really need to have more confidence in yourself.

O, I don;t mind you two being on a balcony. . . . It's just all the chatter about it. Yeesh! *Glares at Del* (I really do like PluggBlade, you know. Bot good gods! Time to move onto something new, Del.)

Skyblade

Thank you Corny; I know I already said this but you're so sweet :)

Cornflower MM

You're welcome. :) And thank you, as well! (Second time I've been told that today. Heh. I might start believing it one of these days.)

Delthion

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 01, 2015, 02:02:39 AM
Quote from: Delthion on July 01, 2015, 01:57:09 AM

Oh, you are so asking for it. I'
m really REALY itching to tackle you right now. As in, leap at you and make you crash to the ground painfully. Then cue smacking your head. Repeatedly.

Quote from: Skyblade on July 01, 2015, 01:59:11 AM

Thanks again!

Y'welcome! And Skye, you really need to have more confidence in yourself.

O, I don;t mind you two being on a balcony. . . . It's just all the chatter about it. Yeesh! *Glares at Del* (I really do like PluggBlade, you know. Bot good gods! Time to move onto something new, Del.)
*Cues GIF.*
Quote from: The Skarzs on June 29, 2015, 01:07:28 AM

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Sorry. Bad day. ((I'm starting to wonder. . . . Is dance really worth this?! Is it REALLY?!))

Delthion

Cornflower MM

Okay, get ready for a hwole load of what is likley to be nonsens etpo you.

First, I'm getting moved to a different class. For technique issues! SWERIUSLY?!?!?! SO UNFAIR! Alright, alright! My balance needs work, but hey, heads up Miss C.! It's called a wobble board! Which I''ve been using! That also improves my ankle and calf strength (Oh, wait, didn't you say that need to be worked on?) and core strength (Sound familiar?!) and it's supposed to work FAST. Which it has already! *Sits back and crosses arms, then resumes tryping* So, Miss C., are you sure that my technique isn't as good as Ms. Floppy Fish? The one who flopped all over the stage last recital? You know, the one who managed HALF A FREAKING TURN before she fell apart and hopped the rest of the pone and a half turns? So I was smart and did a clean single. WELL, GET OVER IT! I CAN'T REALLY LAND A SINGLE PIROUETTE! I CAN'T GET UP THE POWER FOR A DOUBLE BECAUSE I'M SCARED OF FALLING ON MY FACE! But other than that, how am I worse than T? HOW?! That has caused so many doubts about my dancing, guys. I'm worse than the floppy fish? I. . . I just can't see how. Have I been doing something wrong? Is so, what?

And how would you know, anyways, Ms. C.? It's not like you really pay much attention to me anyways - Oh no, it's all smothered on the girls whose parents you went to school and were good friends with! (Cups ear* Eh,. what was that? Itt's just a coincidence that those girls got pointe shoes, even though A is really the only one ready? Really. And I'm the Easter Bunny. You know, the one off Rise of the Guardians.

This has really been stressing me out, guys., It's been causing my recent blow-ups, and I'm sorry for those, guys. It's not about y'all - It's just dance. Maybe I'll take break until all this gets sorted out. I. Don;t. Want. To. Move. To. Another. Freaking. Class because of technique problems I'm not even sure I have! How am I holding the Floppy Fish back? Am I just that bad? Am I doing somethign wrong? And see, we come full circle. I'm going to shut up now. And I'm also going to go for the night. See you guys tomorrow, I guess. . . . *Slumps out of topic*

EDIT: And I'm really sorry for getting this waaaay off topic. Don;t mind this, keep going on havinf gun killing each other.

Delthion

Actually. I understood I think all of that! ;D ;D And I can't really help based on my limited knowledge of the situation. :-\

Skyblade