News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Party for Faiyloe and The Shade

Started by Tiny Jackalope, August 16, 2013, 05:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Empty

Empty
13 (72.2%)
Empty
5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

rachel25

::) very well in every topic they side together in every war their allies I mean Drake you've missed a lot. Where has everyone been

Faiyloe

Like I said we get along. We used to be mortal enemies. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

I must have missed that b/c one day I came on and you and Shade were best friends for life I didn't notice you and him being enemies

Faiyloe

In the Members only topic. then I tickled him till he submitted.

rachel25

And that made you life long friends everywhere I've ticked loads of people and I haven't made life long Friends.
I've know Shade in Real Life for years and he burley speaks to me! 

Faiyloe

maybe that's your problem. And has anyone you ever tickled actually surrendered. 

rachel25

um no they just fight back. but that doesn't explain the reason Shade and none of his brother will talk to me  :( I used to be best friends with them but now they won't talk to me  :(

Faiyloe

That's happened with a lot of boys I knew. I used to always be on the boys teem when we played cops and robbers. Granted I was 8 then but still we got along. now we hardly talk to each other.

rachel25

Same here I always would play the games with the boys I even play nirf with them now when they come over (b/c Shade is friends with Battle Dragon my brother and some of Shade's younger brothers are friends with my younger brothers) But they just don't seem to notice!   

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shade

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Shade