News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Prison topic

Started by rachel25, August 17, 2013, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

TTTHHHIIIS IIIISSSSS AAANNNOOOOYYYYIINNGGG!!!!!!
Freddy

rachel25

Yeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttt iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssss!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Faiyloe

This place has really fallen apart since Glantrin left.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Russa Nodrey

Uh, who's Glantrin?
Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ze auld votchamacav-it.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Faiyloe

He was the old prison guard. He is however now involved in a privet RP me and Rachel are doing together it started here and we got a little carried away. If you go back to the beginning of the topic you can read it.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, 88 pagez na'. Vot a reputation for a prizon, nyet?

(Varnin', zpoilerz in ziz video! Particularly for vho'z in ze box!)

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Norham Waterpaw

Am I the only one who quit watching after 18 seconds?  ;D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Russa Nodrey

This place is-is-is.................
Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ze video: If ye vant tae get tae ze main zpoiler, zkip tae 1:30.
*Vhizperz*Josh Groban*Vhizperz*