News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Prison topic

Started by rachel25, August 17, 2013, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Ok *climbs out the window*  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

Then how did I just climb through one.  ;D 

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

Glantrin: because that is a window into the cell that has the water setting and there's no way back

Vilu Daskar

Faiyloe

hay here's you cherries now just let me out!

Vilu Daskar

Here is to more cherries so you will keep her locked up

Faiyloe

never mind. sits back and waits till Glantrin is asleep then reaches though the bars and takes the keys and lets my self out. (tat would not st of the water because I used the key) then leaves this thread never to be seen again.

Vilu Daskar

Knocks out Faiyloe Before she can escape  and locks her back up far away form the keys

The Shade

Look closer. It was a dummy  ;D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Vilu Daskar

Oh you here locks up The Shade

The Shade

Strangles the guards and smashs the metal bars.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

What did I ever do to you Vilu to make you hate me so much!

Vilu Daskar

Cell start filling up with water
I don't know