News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Prison topic

Started by rachel25, August 17, 2013, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

These replicators are made of wood right, and wood burns so we should be able to drive them into the Wormhole using fire as a weapon. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

*As Faiyloe spoke Drimun just nodded.*
*Glantrin started to giggle and had to cover his mouth. It was only when Glantrin fell off his chair laugh that Drimun was brought back to reality*
Drimun: Oh sorry I didn't quite hear you.
*Glantrin continued laughing on the floor*

Faiyloe

I said that we should use fire. The replicators are made of wood so they should burn. We can use torches to drive them into the Wormhole. 

rachel25

Drimun: Oh right great plan we should do it now. Um Glantrin are you alright?
*Glantrin who was still on the floor had gone purple from laughing to much* 

Faiyloe

He doesn't look to good maybe I should give him some of my mothers cure all medicine while you get the torches. *takes out a bottle of some vile looking liquid and a spoon.*   

rachel25

Glantrin tried to stop laughing while Faiyloe tried to get the spoon in his mouth
Glantrin: Haahahahaaa get that hheehehhaah stuff hahaha  away haa from me haaeaea squirrel hahahahaaaaaaaa

Faiyloe

This should help now stop squirming *holds Glantrin down with one paw and shoves the spoon in his mouth with the other* There.

rachel25

Glantrin then turned green and pushed Faiyloe and ran outside.
Drimun: What's in that stuff

Faiyloe

I'm not quite sure.  ;D  Now good you have the torches. *Takes two and heads outside*   

rachel25

*Drimun follows Faiyloe holding a torch and a big net*

Faiyloe

*Takes out flint stone and knife and proceeds to light a torch then uses the torch to light the others* Now all we need to do is find them. Oh ya how that medicine working Glantrin. 

rachel25

The sound of Glantrin throwing up reached their ears.
Drimun: I don't think it's going well.

Faiyloe

"He should have been more careful then. Wait, look there, a replicator!" *points in to the woods and runs after it*   

rachel25

Drimun runs after Faiyloe. Glantrin (who has stopped throwing up now) Stumbled to the door just in time to see them go.
"I'm going to skin that squirrel when they get back."
He turned around and started to walk back down the corridor. From around a corner a replicator stood waiting. When Glantrin rounded the corner the replicator was waiting at he leapt backwards but a second replicator behind him hit him hard on the back of the head.
replicator 1: Quick put the riverdog in the sack and lets get out of here.
A few seconds later Glantrin and the replicators were gone.   

Faiyloe

*follows the replicator and runs in to a clearing where there are five replicators.* Looks like we've got our hands full. *one comes a little to close and I shove a flaming torch in its direction. it back up and i step in closer* Now all we have to do is drive them in to the Wormhole.