News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Prison topic

Started by rachel25, August 17, 2013, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Since when was that ever in doubt?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Izeroth

*Opens a package of chestnut blight, thus ruining the quality of Skarz's chestnuts*

Delthion

*Gives Skarzs potatoes.* Izeroth, (I am leaving something wide open to you...)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

*turns potatoes into yams with his not-so-useful magic powers*

Didn't expect that, did you?!

Delthion

Seriously? No potato blight? No blight that caused hundred of Irishmen to leave for the U.S?

Izeroth

I don't mess with the Irish anymore. They almost overthrew me and forced me to dress like a leprechaun.

Delthion

I would love to live in Ireland or Scotland and preferably gain one or both of their accents!

Izeroth

I would like to live in Germany some day, not sure why. I just kind of think German accents are funny, also I like German architecture, which has a distinctly medieval.. And now I am rambling.

Delthion

My Grandfather's German.

SilentSam

I'm Scottish, Irish, German, Polish, Russian, etc.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Hickory

Hel-lo people! Who wants a prison break?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

No prisons breaks while I'm here.
*Puts Sage in punishment cell.*
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

*a portal opens in the prison and I step out*
Aw, it's been too long. How's things prisoners?!?

The Skarzs

o_____________________o
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.