Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Prison topic

Started by rachel25, August 17, 2013, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Drimun: um maybe this might help.
*Drimun took two dirks from his belt and throw one to Faiyloe.*
Drimun: Maybe if we charge them we can chase them into a wormhole. But we'll have to open one first.

Faiyloe

Ok so do that! *takes a swipe at a replicator with a torch*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Drimun: alright keep them away from me while I make the wormhole.
*Drimun took a strange stone out of his belt pouch and closed his eyes. A wormhole began to grow behind the replicators.*
Drimun: Quick chase them I can't keep it open for much longer! 

Faiyloe

*Charges at the replicators a flaming torch in each paw yelling my battle cry*  Treetops and Timbers! * manages to hit one on the head and it burst in to flame and runs in to the worm hole the others cower in terror  and follow it to get away from the fire*

rachel25

*Drimun dropped the stone. An agonised yelled burst from his mouth.*
Drimun: AAAGGGGGGGGGGGG!
*The portal closed but even though Drimun had dropped the stone if paws were on fire. Blue flames burned his flesh and fur* 

Faiyloe

Oh My Gosh! *drops Torches and dumps water on his paws from my canteen* 

rachel25

*Drimun fell to his knees gasping*
Drimun: And that's why we only use Wormholes in emergency's. We better get back to the prison. Glantrin has a First Aid box in his office which has a bottle of medicine that grows back in Gadnaia. It will stop the burns hurting.     

Faiyloe

Ok Ill run ahead and get it tell me were the room is and what I should be looking for. 

rachel25

Drimun thought for a moment.
"When you first go into the prison there's a door at the end of the corridor. That's the way to the special cells as Glantrin puts it. Walk down past all those cells until you come to a wooden door with a gold handle. Go in a there's a shelf next to the door. There should be a bag on it, the bottle your looking for is clear glass with a green liquid inside it." Drimun blushed.
"Hope I didn't make that sound more complicated than it really is." 

Faiyloe

"No that's good be right back" * turns and runs in the direction of the prison enters then runs to the end of the corridor and opens the door. yells at HiAG Tam, Ungatt and Battle Dragon as I pass* Sorry guys but I cant help right now got to run. *reaches the door with the gold handle and enters. *takes the bag off the shelf and dumps the continence on the floor. rummages through the pile till I find a clear bottle with green liquid* There got it.* grabes some bandages and gets up and runs back to Drimun as fast as I can leaving the rest of the stuff on the floor.*         

rachel25

After Faiyloe is gone a  replicator slithers out of a cupboard in the office and picks up the stuff on the floor Faiyloe left. It read one of the labels.
Anti-snake venom Caution Very Dangerous. 
It smiled.
"Perfect, now to get that otter to talk." It walked back into the cupboard which in fact wasn't a cupboard at all. It was a hidden escape root, but a key was needed. A key that Glantrin owned.

Faiyloe

*comes running up and stop in front of Drimun out of breath* Here.... got it... for you. *hands Drimun the bottle.

rachel25

"Thanks."
Drimun uncorked the bottle and poured some of it's contents on his paws and rubbed them together.
"How was Glantrin about you going into his office?" Drimun said jokingly. "He's usually in there at this time."

Faiyloe

Actually he wasn't there but I wouldn't worry he's probably still feeling sick. We should probably go back there any way I kind of left a mess.

rachel25

Drimun looked a little worried.
"He would have gone in there to get something from the medicine bag." Drimun said but his look of concern disappeared a moment later. "Your right he's properly still being sick, and what kind of mess do you mean?"