News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Prison topic

Started by rachel25, August 17, 2013, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

I had to dump all the stuff on the floor to find the medicine for you and I kind of left it there. We should probably go back and clean it up be for Glantrin gets back and finds it. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

"Yeah we better hurry." Drimun agreed.
Drimun began to run.
"Race you there!"

Faiyloe

Hey no fair you got a head start! *Climbs in to the trees and drops down in front of Drimun as he is nearing the prison entrance* 

rachel25

"Hey! You cheated. If there was a river flowing past and I swum you would have lost." Drimun grumbled.

Faiyloe

Actually I still would have won because the river doesn't come this way. but were still not there yet! * dashes through the front door and down the corridor*   

rachel25

Drimun ran after Faiyloe shouting. "See that was unfair you hypocrite of a squirrel! Wait up I'm not made for running!" 

Faiyloe

*I came skidding to a halt in front of the door with the gold handle* Wait a second I thought I left the door open.

rachel25

Drimun skidded to a halt next to her. "Maybe Glantrin shut it?" 

Faiyloe

"He's probably pretty mad at me then, why don't you go first and tell him we caught all the replicators that might lighten his mood."

rachel25

Drimun gulped. "Okay."
Drimun open the door slowly and walked in. "There's no one in here!"

Faiyloe

"Oh good he must have left. Hey wait a minute what's this here" *points at the open secret passageway*   

rachel25

Drimun shrugged "Oh that's just an escape rout if a fire or something happens. and Glantrin wouldn't have left he's properly watching the prisoners."

Faiyloe

Then why is it open! Somethings wrong. We haven't seen Glantrin anywhere and the escape hatch is left open. I don't know him as well as you do but I don't think he would just leave it open like this! 

rachel25

"No he wouldn't it needs a key and Glantrin has the only one." Drimun looked worried. 

Faiyloe