News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Prison topic

Started by rachel25, August 17, 2013, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Drimun shrugged. "He was in a battle when a stray arrow went through his left wrist. He was a bow beast left pawed and after the arrow was removed he could use his bow again, kept going off target. The worst thing is Zanerx was the one who fired the arrow."     

Faiyloe

"That's why Glantrin gave him that look just before he left, I was wondering what that was about. well I guess you cant blame him for being a grump half the time,"
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Drimun nodded before walking up to a cupboard and opening it and selecting a bottle. "Yeah you know he was only my age and his whole career was gone."

Faiyloe

" and then getting stuck here. I couldn't live like that,"

rachel25

"And now you know why he's always moody." Drimun said while pouring cider into a glass.

Faiyloe

"I kind of regret the joke I played on him... not really,"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Meanwhile, back in Hiag's cell, Hiag had taken to hitting his head on the back wall. In one place he hit it and it felt strangely hollow. He stepped back and gave it a good kick and the wall piece fell flat outwards down onto what he guessed was the floor of some sort of secret passageway or something like that. He stepped into the hole. Finally! he thought. He was going to get out of here! What happened next was unbelievable and rather pretty random. As soon as he had taken his first step into it the wall piece gave way and he fell downwards, down, down, and yet still farther down through the tunnel into darkness. A bow tie shot out from the tunnel, and then the wall seemingly resealed itself. This was obviously turning out not to be his day.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

Edit: never mind.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: Ach, zat iz juzt nae fair...

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

OOC: A) you can't escape without the cell catching on fire or something.
B) it sounded a lot like a dream to me.  ;D   

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: Ah vaznae ezcapin', zere juzt 'appened tae be a random tunnel zere.

Faiyloe

OOC: I guess so you already fell through in to the tunnel with the wormhole incident. I went back and got rid of it.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: Aye, may'apz ze vorm'ole made ze tunnel...

Faiyloe

OOC: The tunnel was there before made by Rachel's otters long ago but most of them collapsed. The part of the tunnel you are in (the part that passes behind your cell) goes off in two directions one leading to the main tunnel and the other is unknown but stemware it attaches back to the main tunnel as well. the main tunnel leads to the prison office in one direction and a lake in the middle of the forest in the other.     

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Hiag tumbled down through the tunnel, never quite getting a chance to find his bearings. Suddenly "Ouch!" he said as he bounced off the side of the tunnel and crashed into another side before continuing down through the tunnel. It never seemed to stop. It just continued on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on before finally it started to open up slightly. It slowly got wider and he found himself now merely sliding downwards. Well, he thought. At least he wasn't tumbling anymore now. Finally he could see a dim light ahead. The tunnel widened out a bit more and too late he saw that he was tumbling down into a vast underground cavern. He tried to stop himself, digging his claws into the tunnel and what not but it was to no avail. Suddenly the bottom of the tunnel dissapeared and he went falling down into the cavern below.