Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Prison topic

Started by rachel25, August 17, 2013, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

Quote from: Emperor Ublaz on August 20, 2013, 05:50:12 PM
Here's two silver cherries. And two more in case I get captured again. Please let me out now!!! :'(

:-X
Glantrin: yes now you can go. *opens door and lead Ublaz out*
Glantrin: Oh and could someone catch that annoying squirrel who's running around here.

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

Glantrin: Thanks.
*puts Tam in water cell*
Glantrin: That should cool him off. By the way Vilu your pretty good at catching things you'd be a good prison guard if you wanted to be one. *hint hint*

Vilu Daskar

No I have to rule the ocean

rachel25

Glantrin: Suit yourself. *walks off to check on prisoners.*

Vilu Daskar

Walks in with Ungatt Trunn here you can lock him up now

rachel25

Glantrin: Okay *takes Ungatt and puts him in fire cell*
Glantrin: the bars and walls will set on fire if he try's to escape.

Vilu Daskar

rachel25

Glantrin: yeah I designed and made it myself. No one's ever escaped from it.

Vilu Daskar

Well can you move TaM to it

rachel25

Glantrin: I have another one so he can go in that one. I'll send Drimun to get him and put him in.

Vilu Daskar

rachel25

Drimun: It's done. the one called Tam is now in a fire cell.
Glantrin: very good Drimun now go get some Skilly n Duff for our guest and me.