News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Prison topic

Started by rachel25, August 17, 2013, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

"Yes There is even a balcony," I said entering the room and closing the door for Drimun. "How about those Gadnain lessons. so far all I know how to say is thank you and your welcome. not much to go by. oh and hows you leg doing?"
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Drimun blushed, he wasn't used to so much attention. "Oh it's fine, now lets get started."
He hobbled back over to the sofa he had been sitting on earlier.

OOC: Faiyloe, since Gadnain is just random words shall we just come back and pretend you've has learnt some. 

Faiyloe

OOC: Sure just so long as you provide rogue translations as we go along.

there are a few words that I would like to know.

Yes,
No,
Help,
and I'm lost

Other than that I can make things up.

rachel25

OOC Okay Yes=Gunf
No=Hup
Help=Jutra
I'm lost= Yumtr Golto

Faiyloe

OOC: Ok good.

BIC: after the lesson was over I stood up and said "iIt's getting late I'm getting hungry, are we going to eat soon?"

rachel25

OOC: I've posted them in the OP so if you forget them you can just go and check there.

BIC Drimun looked funnily at Faiyloe before shaking himself remembering she wasn't used to Gadnain customs. "Um Faiyloe, in Gadna we eat the evening meal, when the first starts appear in the sky. To honour the brave warriors who died in The Broken Trust. It was a terrible war,  it is said that the first stars to appear in the sky are the spirits of those who died. Many Endorarins died that day, too, but they no longer live in Gadna."

Faiyloe

"That's so sad... but is there any way I could snack on something be for then I'm famished and We didn't really get to finish lunch," I said picking up a gold trinket off the table to get better look at it.

rachel25

Drimun leaned back in his chair. "There's a bowl of fruit on the table in my room. You can eat that if you like. Tomorrow you can visit the market if you like, and see the cliffs, and the Tuyrt River."

Faiyloe

"Sounds like fun. you will have to tell me about the history of each place. I said putting down the trinket and heading in to Drimuns room I saw the fruit on the table and selecting a plum I went back to join Drimun.

rachel25

Drimun laughed. "We'd be here for seasons, but yeah. And I have something for you, so you can get yourself something at the market tomorrow. It's the Spring Water Festival so there'll be loads of stuff to buy."
Drimun took a leather pouch off his belt and put it on the table. 

Faiyloe

"Thank's," I said taking the pouch. "Is there any thing you would want me to get for you while i'm out there?" 

rachel25

Drimun thought for a moment then said. "I could use a new flute. A apple wood one would be best."

Faiyloe

"All right I'll do that," I said taking a bite out of the plum. then I realized that I still had Drimun's jacket. "Sorry here is you jacket back," I said handing it to Drimun. 

rachel25

Drimun took it gratefully. "Thanks, and um Faiyloe, I was thinking. If your going to go out on your own tomorrow, you might want to hear some history, of Gadna, or your going to get a little confused about what the Spring Water Festival is about. Actually in Gadnain it's called the Cruba Nutroks Festival." 

Faiyloe

"Please tell me," I said sitting down in a comfortable chair across from Drimun.