News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Prison topic

Started by rachel25, August 17, 2013, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

OOC: Yes, I said okay
Adventure to Gadna here's the link Faiyloe

rachel25

Now people since I'm running this again, you can pay for fees out, and the price has gone up.  ;D Faiyloe (as in the member) You can pay Shade's fee now  :)

Faiyloe

Well technically I'm not here...  :-\ and any way when I get back I'll have an abundance of silver. and any way maybe i can persuade Drimun to let him out for free.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

But what if you don't come back MOOOhahahahhahhahahah!  ;)

Faiyloe

Oh ya... I forgot about the creepy otter fallowing me around...

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: Iz zomebeazt goin' tae inveztigate ze noizez comin' from ze zink in ze kitchen?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

Oh, no! I just found out that I'm on the prisoners list! I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!! *Makes a made dash for the front door*

Life is too short to rush through it.

Faiyloe

Maybe it's the Rock cakes!  ;D

Ungatt Trunn

*Just as self is about to run out the door, a big hand grabs me from behind and throws me back into my Cell* HELP! SOMEBODY, BAIL ME OUT!!!!

rachel25

*Laughs evilly, and takes my big hand gloves off*
It will cost seven silver cherries! MOOhahahahahhahha

Ungatt Trunn

Wait! *Digs through self's pockets* I have two silver cherries with me. Can you accept that and let me go?

rachel25

NO, *Takes silver cherries* You now owe me five silver cherries  ;D

Ungatt Trunn

Hey! *Finds a silver cherry lying on the ground* Here, is three enough? Can you bill me later?

rachel25

*Takes other cherry* Now you owe me four, and no. You pay now not later.  ;)