News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Prison topic

Started by rachel25, August 17, 2013, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

*Stands up arm's crossed over my chest and walks slowly over to Vilu still glaring defiantly* 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Vilu Daskar

Walks away to check on the other
prisoners
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

*starts glaring at Glantrin because I can no longer glare at Vilu*

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

*continues to glare boring holes with her eyes *

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Booooooooooooooorin'... (Ach, ah juzt 'ad tae zay it!)
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

Norham Waterpaw

*walks to prison, sticks tongue out at those behind bars*

Nyeh!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Faiyloe

*Gives Norham a withering stare*

Tam and Martin

Quote from: rachel25 on August 23, 2013, 11:57:27 AM
Glantrin: You have to pay me two silver cherries it says on the first page
Uh...Uh... I'll give you my wrist watch!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

battle dragon

*get up picks the lock using the lock picking kit that he smuggled in and slips past the guards unseen. 8)
Awesome Domination is my game and Battle Dragon is my name

rachel25

*but walks straight into Drimun and gets put back in fire cell*
Drimun: Glantrin how did he get out of the fire cell?
Glantrin: Did you try turning it on?
Drimun: Oh  :-[ *turns on fire cell*
Glantrin: If you try picking the lock now the cell bars and walls will set on fire.  and Tam your wristwatch is worthless to me I have to hand in silver and Queen Namin likes sliver cherries so it has to be silver cherries. and you Faiyloe why don't you get your friend Shade to pay your fee out. You paid his remember.

Faiyloe

*crosses arms and glares at Glantrin* I see no resin that I should be here in the first place except that Vilu has an inexpiable grudge against me. 

rachel25

Glantrin: Hey! I'm just doing my job don't get all huffy with me just pay the fee or get someone else to pay for you and you can go capture Vilu if you like. Now if you can't pay the fee out then you'll just have to work for your freedom. I can get Drimun to put a laser collar on you so if you try to run away you'll get electrified and then you'll get on with your work. You can start to pay you fee off now by cleaning the floors.
*opens cell door and lets Drimun to put laser collar on Faiyloe*
Glantrin: Are you done yet?
Drimun: Yep this collars on now let her out.
*Glantrin opens door*
Glantrin: Here's a cloth and bucket now off you go and don't try to free the others. All you'll do is hurt them.

Faiyloe

hey no way are you putting that dirty thing on me! Ill stay right here thank you very much. *goes over and sits down in a corner and puts my legs up. *