News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Prison topic

Started by rachel25, August 17, 2013, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

"Well it could have been a big rock, or a split in the river, or a tree of some kind, but a water fall, How am I supposed to navigate past that!" I said fearfully.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Tiny Jackalope

May I lock up The Shade in here for not eating donuts.
*SMACKFACE*
a mere rebel... as mere as this dot -> .

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze zmav mooze come an' take avay Blaggut, 'iz army, an' zoze uzer currupt zin'iez an' zrov zem intae anozer zread, vhere zey cannot bozer ziz zread again*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

OOC: @TJ Um okay Vilu lock Shade up *Locks Shade up*
@Hiag. Thank my good weasel  ;D

BIC Drimun looked strangely at Faiyloe. "Don't you understand any Gadnain?"

Faiyloe

"No, why should I? I never had any interaction with you till I came to the prison,"

rachel25

"Oh!" Drimun said finishing buttoning up his tunic.

Faiyloe

"Now tell me how am I supposed to get around this water fall without killing us?"

rachel25

Drimun sighed as if he did this everyday. "It's easy, there's a turn off just before Sulonda Mokain. All you do is go down there and that goes to a cave where we can leave the boat and then we walk down a path that leads down the mountain side and into Gadna. Easy!"

Faiyloe

"You call that easy! if you haven't noticed I'm not necessarily an expert at rowing a boat and how are you going to get down the mountain side on that leg?"   

rachel25

Drimun bite his lip."No idea."

Faiyloe

"or we can just both fall down the water fall and save us a lot of trouble," I said sarcastically.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Hiag woke to find himself in another prison cell. Great, he thought. Out of one prison and into another! He stood up when he heard the sound of some keys jangling, and the lock clicked and the door swung open. Standing in the doorway stood a fox as pitch black as the night. He was tall. Really tall. Really really really really really really tall. "You have been arrested for trespassing in forbidden territory." he began. "You are sentenced to spend the rest of your life here at Dark-Core Prison unless you admit that you are guilty and pay the 30-silver cherries fee."
"Trezpazzin'...?!" Hiag exclaimed. Vot dae ye mean by "trezpazzin'?! Ah fell dovn a tunnel an' ended up 'ere! Ah'm innocent!"
"Innocent ye say, hm?" said the jailer smugly. "I know where ye came from. You're from that prison way above our Underland! And now I suppose yer goin' t'tell me that ye were innocent there too, eh?"
"Az a matter o' fact," said Hiag. "Aye, ah am! I vaz innocent zere taae!"
The Jailer shook his head and turned away, exiting and then locking the cell door as Hiag continued to rant and rave.
"Ah'm innocent ah tell ye! Innocent! Ye 'ave nae a right tae lock me up like ziz! Nae a right at av! Ziz iz unjuzt! Ziz iz unfair! Ziz iz-"
"Aah, close yer yap ye idjit!" Smaug shouted at him, for that was the jailers name, and then walked away. Hiag irritatedly kicked the back wall.
For the rest of that day his footpaw hurt something awful.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shade

Quote from: rachel25 on October 04, 2013, 03:28:45 PM
OOC: @TJ Um okay Vilu lock Shade up *Locks Shade up*
@Hiag. Thank my good weasel  ;D

Oh, what? I've been locked up three times! Lemme out!
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

OOC: Ya I would pay you out but I'm a little preoccupied with a water fall right now.   

Blaggut

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on October 03, 2013, 11:07:03 PM
*Ze zmav mooze come an' take avay Blaggut, 'iz army, an' zoze uzer currupt zin'iez an' zrov zem intae anozer zread, vhere zey cannot bozer ziz zread again*

Nooooooo! I shall get my revenge, tiny moose!
~Just a soft space boi~