News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Prison topic

Started by rachel25, August 17, 2013, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

OOC: Blaggut your being locked up for being annoying  >:( and you must pay 40 silver cherries to get out  >:(

BIC
Quote from: Faiyloe on October 04, 2013, 06:07:08 PM
"or we can just both fall down the water fall and save us a lot of trouble," I said sarcastically.
Drimun shook his head. "No we'd get crushed, don't be silly." Drimun rolled his eyes, Faiyloe guested he didn't understand sarcasm at all.

Faiyloe

I rolled my eyes. "Ok which side of the river is the cut off on?" I asked.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

OOC: Just until I see you can handle the job Vilu  ;) and anyway your not on all the time so just until I make a decision  yes Temporary.  :)

BIC Drimun thought for a moment before replying. "The left I think. No it was the right. Thought it could have been the left. Yes it was the left!" Drimun decided eventually.

Faiyloe

"that's very encouraging," I said even though I new he didn't get sarcasm and started to row towards the left bank hoping that Drimun was wright. 

Vilu Daskar

Blaggut are you ready to pay?
BTW Glantrin or Glantrum or whatever your name is will I get payed
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

OOC: it's Glantrin  ;)
BIC Glantrin nodded. "yeah you'll get paid."
Drimun whistled happily as Faiyloe rowed. "Do you want to have some more lunch?" he asked thoughtfully.

Faiyloe

"No thanks..." How on earth could that otter be thinking of eating at a time like this. They were approaching a water fall for goodness sake!

rachel25

Drimun finally noticing his friends discomforted spoke up reassuringly. "Relax, Faiyloe the turn offs not that close to Sulonda Mokain. We'll be fine."

Faiyloe

"Ok," I said unassuredly. I really didn't trust Drimuns sense of judgment. For all I knew not very close could mean right on top of it.

rachel25

There was a shout from the left bank. "Oi! Who goes there!" A scary looking otter walked up to the bank. He had pale blue tattoos covering his entire body, and a ready strung bow in his paws.
Drimun looked delighted. "Hey Delifor! It's me Drimun!"   

Faiyloe

"Drimuns bean hurt we could use a little help here!" I said bake paddling to stay in place.

The Shade

._. When can I get out? -_-
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I