News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Prison topic

Started by rachel25, August 17, 2013, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

I smiled and sat down next to Drimun. " Thank you for your hospitality and it's good to be able to talk with some one who speaks my language with out having to get Drimun to translate for me,"
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: rachel25 on October 28, 2013, 07:59:54 PM
OOC: um Vilu in Gadna they have loads of gold. So I may make the prize five silver cherries but yeah.

BIC: Drimun shook his head and swung up wincing as he banged his leg down hard, but he sucked it up, and walked over to the table.
There were allotted chairs for Faiyloe, and Drimun and Drimun sat down in his commenting, "It's a beautiful night, and it's so great to see you again Higta! How you fairing."
Higta smiled sweetly and replied, "I'm very well Drimun, but it seems that you can't say the same. Delifor told me all about it." She then turned to Faiyloe and said smileing. "Good day to you Faiyloe, I speak your language as well as Gadnain so I think we'll get along fine."
The gold is for me
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

OOC OK, and Faiyloe I was thinking. That maybe you and me could continue our RP as it has come to be, in a different topic. I'd make it, but the Prison Topic needs to get going again. Me and Vilu can run it, so what do you say?  ;D

BIC: Higta smiled and called a servant over, who was obviously waiting on them, and spoke to him quickly in Gadnain before turning to Faiyloe to ask, "Miss Faiyloe, us Gadnains have a certain meal which we eat tonight, but you are not bound to if you do not want to. Is there anything you would like preparing for you?"

Faiyloe

"No that's fine, it would be a good chance for me to embrace your culture and frankly I'm so hungry right now I could eat most any thing,"  I said smiling.

OOC: That is a good idea how about this is just for when we are at Gadna then when we get back we come back to this topic (I plan to fee Shade when we do). you would just need to include a link to the topic to keep things organised.   

rachel25

OOC: In that case OK but I can't do it today. I'm on the iPad, but when I next get on a computer I will set up a topic and a link  ;D

BIC: Higta nodded and then finished talking to the servant. He bowed and went to do her biding. So far Delifor hadn't said anything but he then began to talk quietly with Drimun.
Higta stiffed a giggle and whispered, "Sport."
Then one of the twins who had over come his shyness, turned and and addressed Faiyloe in perfectly in her dialect, "What's wrong with your rudder?"
Higta looked mortified and said quickly, "Do shush Poiket, don't be rude."

Faiyloe

I giggled "Oh that's Ok. That is just what my tail looks like it helps me to climb just like your tail helps you to swim," 

rachel25

Poiket thought about this for a while and then said, "Why you so fluffy?" Higta tried to shush him again, but then her daughter joined in and asked, "Why your ears so pointy?"

Faiyloe

"I come from a place very far from here. There are a lot of other creatures like me there as well we all live together in a big redwood tree called Treetiperom. Now where I come from it is colder then it is here so my fur helps me to stay warm. So now that I have answered your questions you can answer mine. Why Are your eyes such a beautiful blue color, why do you have such a cute little nose, and why is Drimun here such an ugly mug," I said that last statement to see if he was at all listening.   

rachel25

Poiket, and his sister Niala giggled at this last statement, but Drimun didn't even turn around to defend himself. Him and Delifor had gone into a little world of their own.
Three servants appeared carrying trays, each one had a strange type of fish which Faiyloe had never seen before, and strange plants also unknown. And the exotic yellow, green, and orange fruits on the side were very different, the drinks were all dark red, except two that were a paler colour. Faiyloe guessed these were for the twins and their drinks had to be watered down, for the drinks looked and smelled like wine, or cider.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: rachel25 on October 29, 2013, 05:57:42 PM
OOC OK, and Faiyloe I was thinking. That maybe you and me could continue our RP as it has come to be, in a different topic. I'd make it, but the Prison Topic needs to get going again. Me and Vilu can run it, so what do you say?  ;D

BIC: Higta smiled and called a servant over, who was obviously waiting on them, and spoke to him quickly in Gadnain before turning to Faiyloe to ask, "Miss Faiyloe, us Gadnains have a certain meal which we eat tonight, but you are not bound to if you do not want to. Is there anything you would like preparing for you?"
OK

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

OOC: Vilu I misunderstood what I meant.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Back at the prison (Not Dark-Core, the original prison), the sink in the kitchen had suddenly started making funny noises.

OOC: Na' av ve need iz zomebeazt tae inveztigate it...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Vilu Daskar

rachel25

OOC okay, where has Faiyloe got to  :-\

Vilu Daskar