News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

TJ's Palace

Started by Tiny Jackalope, August 17, 2013, 03:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiny Jackalope

:D :D :D This is my palace and I am the Queen!! I need a King and a bodyguard!! All must serve me!! Any who rebel will be dealt with appropriately!! Now get me some cheese doodles!  ;D ;D ;D ;D 
*SMACKFACE*
a mere rebel... as mere as this dot -> .

Vilu Daskar

I'll be in charge of the guards if Faiyloe or The Shade doesn't start to work for you
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

What Did I do to make you hate me so much! and I want to join TJ
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

I don't work for anyone unless the pay me I'm a mersoary so if you want to hire my serves pay me with silver cherries or just silver gold is worthless in my land

Vilu Daskar

Yeah will you pay me to

rachel25

I have a large otter crew and they have family's back at holt Gadna so you need to pay me my crew goes by the name of Silver Slayers so send me a message if you want my serveise

Vilu Daskar

I have lots of crew so if you need then tell me

Faiyloe

Vilu Daskar

I won't work if she does

Tiny Jackalope

@Faiyloe: You can join me! Here is some cheese sticks.
@Vilu: I will pay you to be a mercenary if you promise to be nice in my Party for Faiyloe and The Shade and not to rebel here
@rachel: Here is your silver and here is a minion-izer ray

EDIT:
@Vilu: Too BAD! She is joining me! unless she waanntss to rebel?
*SMACKFACE*

Vilu Daskar

Faiyloe

Tiny Jackalope

@Vilu: Darn!
@Faiyloe: DO you want to rebel against me?
*SMACKFACE*

Faiyloe

no! Why would I do that!