News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

TJ's Palace

Started by Tiny Jackalope, August 17, 2013, 03:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiny Jackalope

*SMACKFACE*
a mere rebel... as mere as this dot -> .

Maudie

I want you to post in the RP so that I can post again, only then will I serve you. ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tiny Jackalope

Ok! I'll go do that!!!!  :D ;D :) ;)
*SMACKFACE*

Vilu Daskar

I'll rebel *runs out of the palace to mine*
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Tiny Jackalope

*SMACKFACE*

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Tiny Jackalope

I'll visit you soon!  ;D ;D
*SMACKFACE*

Vilu Daskar

Good then I can lock you up in me dungeons

Rainshadow

I would like to join, as long as I don't have to eat cheese sticks.  Oh, and these are the things I expect for you to give me in exchange for my service:

1.  At least one mug of October Ale every Friday evening.

2.  Saturdays and Sundays off.  If that's too much, then Sundays off.  (In that case, I would want my ale on a Saturday evening.)

3.  To be treated with the respect I'm due.  I am not a slave, I'm a soldier.

4.  To be a high ranking officer, not a petty foot soldier or anything of that sort.

5.  I am to be fed hearty meals unless I'm off on missions.  No nasty half-rations for me!

Are we understood, m'lady?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiny Jackalope

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 17, 2013, 04:30:46 PM
 I would like to join, as long as I don't have to eat cheese sticks.  Oh, and these are the things I expect for you to give me in exchange for my service:

1.  At least one mug of October Ale every Friday evening.

2.  Saturdays and Sundays off.  If that's too much, then Sundays off.  (In that case, I would want my ale on a Saturday evening.)

3.  To be treated with the respect I'm due.  I am not a slave, I'm a soldier.

4.  To be a high ranking officer, not a petty foot soldier or anything of that sort.

5.  I am to be fed hearty meals unless I'm off on missions.  No nasty half-rations for me!

Are we understood, m'lady?
Yes yes! Understood! And now to celebrate your joining my side there will be a feast with October Ale! Officer Sir!
*SMACKFACE*

Rainshadow

Ma'am, you mean.  ;)  And yes, ale!  *Grabs a mug and guzzles it down*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vilu Daskar

There will be a feast at my palace to and TJ is invited

rachel25

Quote from: Tiny Jackalope on August 17, 2013, 03:42:24 PM
@Faiyloe: You can join me! Here is some cheese sticks.
@Vilu: I will pay you to be a mercenary if you promise to be nice in my Party for Faiyloe and The Shade and not to rebel here
@rachel: Here is your silver and here is a minion-izer ray

EDIT:
@Vilu: Too BAD! She is joining me! unless she waanntss to rebel?
sorry my otters have their limits and they don't like squirrels so this mercenary is leaving and I'm taking the minion-izer ray and the silver

Rainshadow

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on August 17, 2013, 04:41:09 PM
There will be a feast at my palace to and TJ is invited

I would not go to the feast, m'lady.  Who knows what Sir Vilu could be planning?  :o

rachel25

I'll join you Vilu I'll get my second in command to watch Palace Gadna for me and I'll bring along some of my captains