News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

TJ's Palace

Started by Tiny Jackalope, August 17, 2013, 03:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: rachel25 on August 17, 2013, 05:40:57 PM
I'll join you Vilu I'll get my second in command to watch Palace Gadna for me and I'll bring along some of my captains 
Ok  ;D
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Maudie

I'll do whatever you want me to do if you'll post in the RP again! ;D

Aaah, bribes!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Maudie

What? It's my first RP! And I think I'm good at roleplaying, or at least writing. I need someone to give me a reaction so I can continue, Okay?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Faiyloe

I realy like what you have so far in the RP.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Shade

I just thought it was funny. Your writing is good, probaly better than my first.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah zink ah zhav ztay in ze ozer land zat ah'm in for ziz topic. Zae zen zince ye dinnae 'ave tae deal viz me, zeveral zmav mooze are goin' tae cauze ye zome trouble inztead! *Ze zmav mooze invade ziz topic an' zteal av o' ze October Ale*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

Mmmmmm I agree Hiag and could you pass me some October Ale

Tiny Jackalope

Here you go! *passes October ale*
*SMACKFACE*
a mere rebel... as mere as this dot -> .

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

She paid her fee out now on with the feast  :D

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: rachel25 on August 22, 2013, 02:40:52 PM
She paid her fee out now on with the feast  :D
Oh but shes still locked in my palace

rachel25

No she was taken to the prison topic where she paid her fee out.

Vilu Daskar

Then i'll re lock her up