News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Two Truths and a Lie

Started by Kitsune, August 19, 2013, 01:20:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I like water the best over all the other beverages.
I love the cold.
I can dance. Really good, according to that happens-to-be-a-girl frind of mine.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Mhera

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

James Gryphon

You didn't say you danced with anyone, just that someone had commented on it.

Anyway.

I can easily read a 400-page book in a few hours.
When I was little, I narrowly avoided getting burned when an iron fell next to me.
Sometimes I like to run and hop around in the house.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

James Gryphon

Sorry Delthy, and good job for Mhera. I think #2 happened, but to my big sister, not me (since I wasn't around then, I don't remember it myself, but I think that's what they told me). Either she almost got burned or she actually did get burned, I can't remember, but either way it never happened to me. One and three are both true. It has gotten harder for me to do 3 than when I was younger, since I'm much heavier than I used to be, but I still do it occasionally, when I'm excited.
« Subject to editing »

Mhera

I'm afraid of spiders.
I eat an omelette almost every morning.
I can type about as fast on a smartphone as I can on a computer.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Søren

Delthion

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.