News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Two Truths and a Lie

Started by Kitsune, August 19, 2013, 01:20:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

If the rules allow changing I'm going to go with 3, because you can probably type faster on a smartphone.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

All wrong. I don't even like omelets. ;D

While I no longer have nightmares about spiders I'm still somewhat scared of them, and I can type ~35 words per minute on both a smartphone and a computer.

Delthion

I have chronologically organized magazines in my room.
I have had a near death experience before.
I consider myself to be arrogant in real life.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Quote from: Mhera on February 28, 2015, 06:40:06 AM
While I no longer have nightmares about spiders I'm still somewhat scared of them
GOT IT RIGHT!

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Mhera

Turn your swag off, ;D I meant you were all wrong:

Quote from: Mhera on February 28, 2015, 06:26:18 AM
I'm afraid of spiders. Truth.
I eat an omelette almost every morning. Lie.
I can type about as fast on a smartphone as I can on a computer. Truth.

Anyhow...

Quote from: Delthion on February 28, 2015, 06:48:18 AM

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

BlueRose

Quote from: Delthion on February 28, 2015, 06:48:18 AM

1, because who the heck has time to chronologically order magazines?
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Delthion

It's 2. I have 11 magazines...all of them being Car and Driver. ;D ;D

Skyblade

Ok ;D

1. I have been in a car accident.
2. I have broken a bone.
3. I got two fingers stuck in a door hinge.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

Skyblade

Snap. That's right. Good guess!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

Not really a guess. I remembered somewhere that you had said that you had never had a bone broken, and you've already said repeatedly that you once stuck two fingers in a hinge. I wasn't sure about the car accident though.

I have seen only four episodes of Deep Space 9.
Many books are on the floor of the room that I am currently in.
I can look at a hammer that is resting on a printer in the same room.

BlueRose

1?

I'm not terribly good at this....
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Delthion