News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Two Truths and a Lie

Started by Kitsune, August 19, 2013, 01:20:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banya

I'll jump in.

1. I have been questioned in a courtroom.
2. Both of my ears have two piercings.
3. All of the letters in my username are found in my real name.

Skyblade

2. Perhaps I am wrong but I think you said something contradicting that in "Interesting Facts about You".

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Mhera

2 sounds right. Or wrong, depending on how you look at it. But yeah, 2.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

rrrrr

Quote from: Skyblade on August 09, 2015, 10:23:50 PM
Wait, but that makes no sense O.O There are supposed to be 2 truths and 1 lie, and we're supposed to guess which one is the lie.

Yeah, my first one was the lie.

For Banya's one: 1.
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Banya

Well done, Soren.  The lie was #3.  I added option #2 in anticipation that those who read "Interesting facts about you" would be thrown off.  It's true that I have two lobe piercings in my left ear and one in my right, but I also have an upper cartilage piercing in my right ear, making #2 true.  #1 is also true.  Who's next?

James Gryphon

1) I rode in a Jeep-type vehicle to NAYC the last few days.
2) I got a mostly-new mechanical keyboard the other day.
3) I'm drinking orange juice right now.
« Subject to editing »

Mhera

Banya

Skyblade

Quote from: Banya on August 10, 2015, 02:59:58 PM
Well done, Soren.  The lie was #3.  I added option #2 in anticipation that those who read “Interesting facts about you” would be thrown off.  It’s true that I have two lobe piercings in my left ear and one in my right, but I also have an upper cartilage piercing in my right ear, making #2 true.  #1 is also true.  Who's next?

I WAS EXPECTING SOMETHING LIKE THIS, AAH! If it gives me any comfort, at least I was smart enough to think it might happen.

Like I said earlier, wine in front of me.

James Gryphon

#1 is the right guess. I actually rode in the front of a van (other people were in the Jeep-like vehicle).
« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

For the record, I was also expecting Banya to guess the right answer just because you two are so close. Maybe I should listen to my gut more often :P

May I go next?

Mhera

Sure.

Also, I tried to figure out how to say that without sounding like either a smart Aleck or like I think the game hinges on my giving permission and failed every time :P Probably better if you just go for it in the future.