Marshank: battle in the ruins. Duel (Faiyloe Vs. Shade)(Completed)

Started by Faiyloe, August 20, 2013, 07:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shade

Teeth staggered about, still half blinded. He grapped the short axe that was thurst though his belt, and lumbered after the faster, light squrriel. He peered though the tears in his one eye, trying to seek her out.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

Yath grabbed her bow and shot several arrows at the lizard. "I am Yath Lona daughter of Garman Swifttail! You have chosen the wrong squirrel to mess with!"     
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Shade

"Well my good zqurriel, I am the zon of- Ugh!" he staggered back, two arrows stuck in his chest. Again, he came charging at the squrriel, feeling the pain this time.

Faiyloe

Yath swung her dirk hitting the Ax with a sharp clang but it wasn't enough. The ax grazed her side. She clenched her teeth and tightened her grip on her dirk to keep for crying out. 

The Shade

Teeth grunted Yaths dirk clanged off his axe, and he tossed it to his other hand. He began manovering the axe surprisingly quickly, but the loose soil crumbled under his feet, and he stumbled.....

OOC: How long do you want this to go on for, another five posts?

Faiyloe

OOC: Sure then we could start to finish up.

BIC: Yath Jumped back the ax just grazing her fur.  She saw her opponent stumble and took the opportunity to climb up on to a portion of a toppled stone wall. Jumped on to his back and wrapped the strap of her pack around his neck.   

The Shade

Teeth jerked his head back wildly, know if he stayed still his throat would be cut. He could feel white mist closeing round his mind..... with a last desparent effort, he tryed flicking his tail and slashing with the axe at the same time.

Faiyloe

Yath held on desperately as the lizard thrashed about then something hit her head and she went flying hitting her head on a rock as she landed. Her vision faded and she saw stars. 

The Shade

Teeth twisted and chared toward Yath. One more finally blow....

OOC: EDIT: Gotta go, maybe some more jousting tommorow.  ;D

Faiyloe

For a split second before she blacked out completely she thought she saw her father then her vision cleared and she saw the lizard charging at her. She rolled out of the way the ax clanging off the rock where she had been.     

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

OOC: Very funny but no, but I might kill you after I'm done with him. 

The Shade

OOC: Woah Vilu, you do not post in duels.  :o Dont worry, your fine, just dont do it again. Serious breach of the rules.

BIC: Teeth rolled over and again lumbered toward Yath. The lizaids lack of fittness from hibernating in the cave was begining to take its toll.

Faiyloe

Yath got up. She was beginning to grow more bold with every passing moment confidence and determination flowing through her veins. The image of her father still imprinted in her mind urging her on. with a shout Yath Lona Fleettail charged to meet her adversary head on. Dirk and Ax clashed as the two came in contact. Blood and sweat mingled in the wound in her side but she no longer cared. 

The Shade

Teeth felt his neck. A huge slash ran across in, soaking his tunic in blood. Whether it had been the axe or the dirk in the fray he did not know. With a final charge, knowing it might be his last, he rushed forward.

OOC: A final blow?