The Legend Of Luke - General Book Discussion

Started by Ungatt Trunn, August 21, 2013, 06:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shade

Quote from: Romsca on November 08, 2013, 09:42:04 PM
Quote from: The Shade on August 22, 2013, 07:15:13 PM
The legend of Luke was the first book I read. One of the most interesting.
No way! It was the first Redwall book I read too!
The thing was, I didn't really understand much of it, or know who Martin or Gonff were. And I couldn't really understand molespeech either.  :D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Shadowed One

I really like Legend of Luke. I don't like it as much as Mossflower, High Rhulain, or Rakkety Tam, but it is still a very good book.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: The Shade on November 11, 2013, 11:13:07 AM
Quote from: Romsca on November 08, 2013, 09:42:04 PM
Quote from: The Shade on August 22, 2013, 07:15:13 PM
The legend of Luke was the first book I read. One of the most interesting.
No way! It was the first Redwall book I read too!
The thing was, I didn't really understand much of it, or know who Martin or Gonff were. And I couldn't really understand molespeech either.  :D
Was it the first Redwall book you read? ;D

Life is too short to rush through it.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Martin Ze Varrior vaz me firzt book, zae naturally at ze part vhen zey vere pinned dovn near ze end ah zought zat zey vere trapped in zeir cart viz ze vermin zhootin' arrovz at zem from av around.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on November 12, 2013, 05:22:50 PM
Martin Ze Varrior vaz me firzt book, zae naturally at ze part vhen zey vere pinned dovn near ze end ah zought zat zey vere trapped in zeir cart viz ze vermin zhootin' arrovz at zem from av around.
I've done things like that before also. I thought, once, that In Mossflower, that the good guys were in their own castle  :P

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Tam and Martin on November 12, 2013, 05:27:18 PM
I've done things like that before also. I thought, once, that In Mossflower, that the good guys were in their own castle  :P
Stuff like that happened to me when I first started to read the Redwall series too...but I guess that its common enough for it to happen.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on November 12, 2013, 06:36:18 PM
Quote from: Tam and Martin on November 12, 2013, 05:27:18 PM
Stuff like that happened to me when I first started to read the Redwall series too...but I guess that its common enough for it to happen.
Aye.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000