New Animal Characters Game!

Started by Blaggut, August 22, 2013, 07:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

The game is easy. The person above you names an animal and you have to describe a completely original character made by you of that species, when your done, below your comment, type the name of the species you want the next person to do.

Example:
Player 1: Hummingbird
Player two: blah blah bleh vermin etc blah ok bleh bleh blee stabbed blah iron tipped wings etc...
Deer

Rules: not many, just always post a new animal at the end of the description. And try to make it something not common, like a wildcat, or dog. Even exotic animals.
~Just a soft space boi~

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Emperor Ublaz

Dressed in full battle armor, complete with red cape. Armed with a massive broadsword and a spiked shield. The bear's name is Bargus, and he is out to conquer Salamandastron with his army of ferrets!
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Blaggut

Never said the next animal  :P how about someone do a....  Parrot!
~Just a soft space boi~

Faiyloe

A searats best friend lives on an Island alone with just a searat for company. kind of augmentative. likes to do things his own way.  His name is krakag.

Poison dart frog. 

Blaggut

Good character faiy, I probs woulda made it a ruthless captain tho.

Leads a large band of allied toad tribes, attempting to lead a journey through moss flower to southsward, claiming along the way. Ruthlessly slaying the ones who fail him using his painful poison. Wears a frog-friendly chain mail suit that allows him to move freely. He leads by fear, and makes up for size using his wide range of poisons, his mother was a traveling poisoner and herbalist, which is where he got his knowledge of poisons to upgrade his natural abbilities.

Death: assassinated using... His own poisin kit.

Next creature: Jackrabbit
~Just a soft space boi~

Faiyloe

Ferreydock Fleatway the leader of a group of hares and jack rabbits living around the forest and plains on the way to Lomehedge. He has sworn to kill his mortal enemy a rat leader much like Stonefleck from Mattimeo. he wares a green tunic, brown boots and a thick brown belt with black metal clasp.  He has a rapier with a decorative hilt which is the only adorned part about his cloths.

groundhog.       

Blaggut

Who was stone fleck? I haven't read all the books and watched mattimeo and YouTube  :P
~Just a soft space boi~

Faiyloe

He was the rat leader of the Longtail Horde and Slagars guide threw the painted ones forests and across the river. This might help.

Tam and Martin

I'll answer groundhog.

He is a small animal wearing a cap. He likes to burrow underground and come up upon his enemies.

Elephant

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Blaggut

Tam plz make it longer next time.

His name is Tigha and he carries paying passengers from moss flower to Southsward. He will take pay in peanuts or items, which he hoards in the large packs on his back and sometimes sells. He is good friends with the ruler of Southsward.

Monkey (only a matter of time till this popped up, eh?)

Also a note to future posters, no insects, the have no self awareness or brains, just cells and instincts.
~Just a soft space boi~

Maudie

Her name is Valta, and she is the richest monkey alive. She is very beautiful and likes to torment snakes. In her pocket she carries a poisoned dart gun and randomly shoots it at a random creature.

Kiwi.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Blaggut

Kiwi? Serious?

Kiwia waits patiently on her tree... Waiting... Watching... But mostly bored. Someday Kiwia will make amark on this world.. And she will congpquer the whole tree. And the world!!!
~Just a soft space boi~

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Faiyloe on August 23, 2013, 12:36:39 AM
Poison dart frog. 

Oh my goodness, somehow I read the as poison fart dog...  ::)    :o

Well, since Blaggster didn't post an animal, hmmm.....    Kangaroo!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?