News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Best way to win a redwall war?

Started by Blaggut, August 22, 2013, 09:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is the best way to win a redwall war?

Skilled warriors
8 (47.1%)
Brute Force and Numbers
0 (0%)
Brains
7 (41.2%)
Fear Driven Warriors
0 (0%)
Lots of allies
1 (5.9%)
Persuasion and Cowardice
1 (5.9%)
Hide in a fort and take the defense.
0 (0%)
RUNNNNNNNNN
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Blaggut

If you were being attacked, how would you lead your army? How would you try to win? Would you be like Cluny, or Tsarmina? You decide! Feel free to comment
~Just a soft space boi~

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

Blaggut

Skilled warriors have been known too take down overwhelming odds in redwall. But I think this stratedgy does work well with a brainy leader.
~Just a soft space boi~

Faiyloe

think a combination of the two a smart leader with good warriors, but more on the smart side.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Tam and Martin

I went for the skilled warriors but I might have aso gone for Brains and Allies. They are all great things to have in an army.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, zey're av great zin'z tae 'ave. Ah voted for ze zkilled varriorz, zince uzually zat meanz zat zey 'ave zome zenze taae.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Maudie

Persuasion and cowardice, that's me! ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

WildDoogyPlumm

Well, you gotta have brains.  If you don't, you've got an army good for charging somebeast, but they will use strategy to crush you - even if you've got numbers on your side.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Blaggut

Great numbers is great paired with skilled warriors. And even low skills but high numbers a good depending on the situation  ;)
~Just a soft space boi~

Maudie

But the more skilled the warriors, the more chance of mutiny, in a vermin group.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Blaggut

Actaully, the opposite is true, the more skilled the warriors, the more they win, and the more content they are. If they're content mutiny is nearly non existent and short lived.
~Just a soft space boi~

Shadowed One

Brains, and a few skilled warriors. As the Long Patrol says, It's quality, not quantity that counts.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

battle dragon

but large numbers of skilled warriors and brains would win over all.
Awesome Domination is my game and Battle Dragon is my name