News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Give a Title to the Person Above You!

Started by Rainshadow, August 29, 2013, 01:14:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Rosie Willowwater

Grey, the one who assigns colors to odd phenomena.

Keva Strongbow

"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

The Grey Coincidence

Keva, Seb's Sister, Guardian, Protecter, the real writer of The Grey Warlord, and otter

Keva Strongbow

Haha I'm definitely not the real writer of The Grey Warlord!

Grey, the one who can somehow come up with creative titles!

Sebias of Redwall

Keva, Guardian, Protecter, Sister to an awesome brother, *Cough*, otter of the Rogue Crew, and writer of The Strength of the Clan.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Tungro

The Grey Coincidence

One-Eye the wildcat

Grey, the coincidential coincidence.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Keva Strongbow

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Sebias of Redwall

Tungro