News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Give a Title to the Person Above You!

Started by Rainshadow, August 29, 2013, 01:14:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Teer, the murderer.  ;D (And I think "Sebias, the Poor Victim Who Hadn't Done Anything Wrong" would be an even more accurate title. Wouldn't you agree?  ;D)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Sebias, the dutifully decimated. Yes you deserve it.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Verdauga, the poor victim who hadn't done anything wrong.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Thanks.  :D

Shisteer, the mutual victim of this travesty.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Keva Strongbow

Verdie, he who wants to avoid his wedding topic ;D
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Verdauga

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Kade, he who is secretly hinting that he wants to be shipped. ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Sebias, the one who obviously catches on quickly

(Bring it!)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

(Be patient!  :P Actually, it's kinda fun being shipped sometimes... I would've shipped you and *Waggles eyebrows* one of the other new members, but Keva thought that we should drag out VerdTeer's wedding a bit more, so... We'll have to wiat and see!  ;D)

Kade, he who should be shipped next.

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on November 27, 2019, 06:29:31 PM
(Be patient!  :P Actually, it's kinda fun being shipped sometimes... I would've shipped you and *Waggles eyebrows* one of the other new members, but Keva thought that we should drag out VerdTeer's wedding a bit more, so... We'll have to wiat and see!  ;D)

(Said other person seemed rather resistant to the idea though  ;D  Might not want to scare off people right after they join though)

Sebias, he who should actually be shipped next.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Kade Rivok on November 27, 2019, 06:32:01 PM
Sebias, he who should actually be shipped next.
I actually was already shipped, so... YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME! MWHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Kade, he who should help plot up a few more ships...