News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Give a Title to the Person Above You!

Started by Rainshadow, August 29, 2013, 01:14:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Flib Bigboat

Ally, the one with many wicked ideas. ;D
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Ally046

I'm honored but...wha?

Flib the Flower. :)

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Ally046

*Consents, then confiscates the blade, and teleports it to ASBCREC.*

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Flib Bigboat

*the knife is mine, and you can't take it*
*you can, however, dodge my attack, fight back with your growing supply of weapons, @ another member to save you, or apologise for calling me a flower*
Long live the RRR!