News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Yes yes but back to my question who and what are you!
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rainshadow

"Er, lord?" the boy asked, glancing at the dragon, then back at the animals.  "No, I'm not a lord, my name's Matt.  Uh, who are you dudes?"  Suddenly, something clicked in Matt's head.  "Ooohhh!  You guys must be from the Redwall universe!  Cool!  I love those books!  Hear that, Rose?"  The boy glanced at the furry dragon, a grin on his face.  "We're in Redwall!"
  The dragon, Rose, landed, her mouth ajar and her teeth clenched, as if she were smiling.  She nodded politely to the raccoon and the squirrel, not saying anything, just smiling in her odd way.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Shade

The raccoon looked about uncomftably. "Well, you see, I don't really belong here. What I'm trying to say is....Oh, never mind."
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rainshadow

The smile on the dragon's face faded and was replaced with bared teeth and a nasty growl.  Matt looked at her in shock, saying, "Rose!  Stop growling at the coon- er, the gentlebeast!"
  Rose turned her head to glare at Matt, and he sighed.  "Just because he's acting uncomfortable doesn't mean he's unable to be trusted."
  The white beast turned back to the raccoon, teeth bared once again.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

You still haven't answered my question! what are you you know I'me a squirrel your a...?

Rainshadow

"A human," Matt answered, arching one thick eyebrow.  "Ooohhhh, yeah!  Of course you wouldn't know what I am."  He smacked himself in the forehead before readjusting his glasses.  He looked back at the squirrel, saying, "Sorry, I can be such an idiot at times.  Rose can account for that.  Anyway, who are you two and what are your names?  I've told you mine, so I may as well know yours."

Faiyloe

I'm Faiyloe. *Puts away rapier* nice to meet you.

The Shade

I don't have one. I am known as The Shade.

OOC:This sounds like welkin weasels  ;D

Rainshadow

Matt casually sheathed his sword and kicked Rose in the ribs, glaring at her.  She rolled her eyes and closed her mouth, but still continued to eye the Shade.
  Matt dismounted the dragon, walking forward to stick out a hand to Faiyloe.  "Nice to meet you too, Faiyloe.  And you as well, Shade," he added, nodding to the raccoon.

OOC:  I've heard of Welkin Weasels, but I don't know what it's about.  What is it about?

The Shade

Nice to met'cha!

OOC: Its very complex, its this in a nutshell; Some weasels need to find some humans to repair something. I've only read the first three.

Faiyloe

what is Rose? can she talk?

The Shade

Faiyloe

How do you know if you've never seen one before.

OOC: I knew that. I was just playing the part.

The Shade

OOC: That was one of the dumbs things I've said...

Faiyloe

*gets tiered of all this nice talk and  stars chasing The Shade around the ... Dragon*