News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nikk vin becauze Doa squirrelz are 'illariouz!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shade

Rusvul

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 09, 2013, 05:14:14 AM
Quote from: Kera Thorn Bladewind on August 09, 2013, 01:08:36 AM
And now aliens have come to take over the world. Sadly for you, i am their commander, therefore, I am the WINNER!

I'm sorry, but I'm the commander.  I've already previously stated that I brought an entire army of aliens from several different planets, and they came in their own separate battleships, which are much larger and more powerful than Rusvul's.  Sorry Rus, but while you may be a pirate captain, I'm good friends with a Sontaran general.  The Sontarans are a race that specialize in battle.  I win.
Never heard of them. However, I have a few friends, too. *Pulls out Starfleet communication badge* Rusvul to admiral. Hello, I need a ship. Is the enterprise available? Aww. Well, the Gemini should work. And a few Klingons maybe? Thanks. End communication. Hah. The Federation against the Sontarawhateverfaces. Need I call the Romulans? I'm very influential, you know.

Rainshadow

Ah, but I knew that you were going to do this, so I went back in time and bribed the admiral to partially destroy the warp core on the Gemini.  I also influenced the Klingons to despise airship pirates such as yourself, so they are likely to turn on you as soon as fighting commences.  And plus the fact that you have a handful of ships, while I have thousands of fleets at my disposal.  I win.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 23, 2013, 12:53:15 AM
 Ah, but I knew that you were going to do this, so I went back in time and bribed the admiral to partially destroy the warp core on the Gemini.  I also influenced the Klingons to despise airship pirates such as yourself, so they are likely to turn on you as soon as fighting commences.  And plus the fact that you have a handful of ships, while I have thousands of fleets at my disposal.  I win.
*Pulls out communicator badge again, and tweaks it* Rusvul to the Q Continuum. Yes, I need you. As many as possible. Yes, a timelord named Rainshadow. You've never met her? Good. Don't listen to anything she says. And please turn the Klingons and Starfleet back to our side. Thanks. End communication. I have only one ship? True. But what kind of ship is it? Hah. *Airship Endeavor morphs into a Starfleet ship, marked the USS Endeavor.* Rusvul to Endeavor, one to beam up. Arm the photon tor... *Beams away*

Faiyloe

I Love IT!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ( I Have been watching Star Trek love the reference to the Q good move there)

Appears out of no where "Q here,"
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rainshadow

*Sighs*  Must we have an all out war here in the Cellars?  *Takes slightly rusty key out of pocket*  *Clicks key*  *Door appears out of a column*  *Walks through door, shutting it behind her*  I'll be back.  *Column disappears*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

*Sigh* Is that absolutely necessary? I really don't like having to do this. *Taps communicator* Rusvul to warp room 6. I want you to lock on to that Timelord's signal and follow it. Beam me directly to her location. Rusvul out.

The Shade

Faiyloe

Star Trek!  ;D

You wont be needing that if you remember I am Q *snaps fingers and Rusvuls communicator disappears I snap my finger again and Rainshadow appears* Oh I do so love being Q!   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

NinjaMonkey

NinjaMonkey

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shade

Rainshadow

"Excuse me, Miss Q," a voice says from above, "but one does not simply summon Time Lady Rainshadow.  Especially when she is in her type 57 TARDIS!"  A floating tree is seen above them, but it quickly disappears, the voice going with it.