News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

*dives and slides across table, smashing all the food, up until the middle, and stands on table*

"Oh hey! Was this yours?"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Faiyloe

Yes *snaps fingers and fixes all the food* but you can have it I'm not hungry.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rusvul

Agh! Computer, exit program! *Scene fades away, until the yellow and black holodeck grid comes in to clear view.* You all were just holograms. Thus, I win.

Faiyloe

Except for me cuz I'm a Q *appears nexted to Rusvul.*

Rainshadow

And me!  *Works my magic on my handy dandy vortex manipulator*  *Appears in a giant gold throne with various sweets all over it*  I do believe I win.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

Right. *Snaps fingers and we appear on the brig throne and all* 

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rusvul

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 26, 2013, 01:37:09 AM
Right. *Snaps fingers and we appear on the brig throne and all* 
Yes. You're on the brig throne. It's our special accommedations for special prisoners. And it has a forcefield that cancels all Q and Timelady technology. Your powers, and your manipulator, Rain, will be useless. Enjoy! *steals the win*

The Shade

*Steals the win back* Oh no, an evil typo!  :o
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

*Another Q appears and we all appear on the Bridge. then the other Q disappears* Nice try but never try to fool a Q! Now you are in the Brig Throne! Ha! 

Rusvul

*Taps com badge* Security, Holodeck 3. Get me off the brig throne. Rusvul out. *Taps badge again* Transporter room 7. Lock on to the Q and beam her as far away as you can. Proceed to warp 9.9 as fast as you can, headed towards the Win.

Faiyloe

A) I am a Girl Q and B) you can't transport me if you can't find me.  ;D *disappears but you can still hear my voice* Nice try!  ;D 

Tam and Martin

>>>>>>>>>>>>>No Comment<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rusvul

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 26, 2013, 01:50:11 PM
A) I am a Girl Q and B) you can't transport me if you can't find me.  ;D *disappears but you can still hear my voice* Nice try!  ;D 
Er, oops. I didn't know the Q had different genders, I've only seen the male one in Next Generation. I really wish I had an excuse to shoot things with phasers.

Faiyloe

ya in one of the episodes in next generation there was a female Q.