News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

I said I took your devices from you so you couldn't leave even if you wanted to.

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rainshadow

Eh, I'd rather not do this.  Rus, wanna join me on a real adventure?  *Pulls out gold key*  *Taps key*  *TARDIS slowly appears in front of them*  Ah, I love that new feature.  *Walks inside*  You comin', or do you just wanna stay here and die of starvation?  I could actually take us to Redwall in this thing.  Probably.  She might not like it.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

I said I took your devices! I was going to make things more interesting. *a score of Nazis march in to view* 

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

...An' are promptly eaten by a fairly large blue iguana viz zharp fangz zat gae A-A-A-A-AAAA!!!

Nikk vin!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling

Nope, I win! How many times do I have to tell you people that!  :D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

Then the fairly large blue iguana with sharp fangs turns on Rusvul. 

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 28, 2013, 01:39:18 AM
Then the fairly large blue iguana with sharp fangs turns on Rusvul...
...And Tiria wins again. ;D

She said it! Who are we to disagree? ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 28, 2013, 12:11:04 AM
I said I took your devices! I was going to make things more interesting. *a score of Nazis march in to view* 

Sorry, but a key isn't a device.  Plus the fact that my key is specially programmed to return to me, much like Percy Jackson's sword, Riptide.  *Disappears*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

If you really want to know about how I keep having devices even after you take them, fine. So, my transporter is the only one of its type in existance. It tears a hole through another dimension and pushes me through. I can also travel to that other dimension, though I can only survive there for a limited time. I have a system there that checks every five minutes if I have my transporter and my phaser, and a few other key items. They are all made up of temporary matter, unstable isotopes of the usual elements kept in place by a charge. If when the check occurs, the device in question is not found within three feet of my life signs, the temporary matter is dispersed and a new item is created via replicator, and beamed directly to me, into its usual place. Take my transporter as much as you like, it will always appear back on my arm at a maximum of five minutes. The items are also set to overload if any unrecognized life form should touch them. I am the only one with access. And if you were planning on going into the other dimension and destroying my system, you can't unless I take you there, and I won't.
*Shoots giant blue igauana with phaser set to maximum stun* Alright, Rain. I'll come. Share the win? *Steps on to the TARDIS* That is what it is, isn't it?

Norham Waterpaw

Justo skip the explanation, I win!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Faiyloe

Oh go ahead I was getting board any way and I can go in another dimension with out your silly device.

rachel25

I go through my wormholes and portals  ;D

The Shade

Lets just cut to the chase; NIKK VIN.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I