News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Yuh huh.  Sure ya did.  But I ain't lettin' ya go back out there.  What I can do is fly the TARDIS closer and turn on the cloaking device.  Then I can put the launch up on the big monitor, or you can peek your head out of the door.  Just don't step outta my TARDIS, 'cause it's already pretty dangerous being close to your younger self.  You could rip the universe apart if you two so much as touched.
  *Throws a couple switches*  *Presses a bunch of buttons*  *Plays Whack-A-Mole*  There.  *The Enterprise is shown on the giant monitor on the wall*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

rachel25

*appears in the TARDIS out of one of my wormholes*
Okay that was different, Hello everyone  ;D

Rainshadow

One does not simply get into the TARDIS through a wormhole.  The TARDIS is pretty much in a dimension of its own.  It doesn't work that way.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Shade

When can I come on board?
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

Would right now work. *Snaps fingers and Shade is on the TARDIS*

Rusvul

*Salutes in Starfleet fashion* I may have plans to steal things from them, but you gotta respect a piece of engineering that impressive.

Ferrousferret

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Dwi, nikk pryozz tur vinner!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

Ach, Nikk pryozz ze vinner!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 29, 2013, 05:20:15 PM
Would right now work. *Snaps fingers and Shade is on the TARDIS*

*Teleports Shade out of the TARDIS*  Wait your turn!  I'll get to you in a minute.  *Glances at Rus*  You done now?  I have a small crowd waiting their turn.  Oh, and you still need to give me a muffin.

(I should seriously make a topic for this.  Take a ride in the TARDIS with Time Lady Rain!  :P  And another one where you can claim your Chocolate Muffin of Death from the molten chocolate of Chocolate Mount Doom.  That'd be fun!)

Faiyloe

@ Shade: Well you don't need A measly old Time Lord to travel through time just tell me your destination and I will take you there and don't bother paying me you have nothing I want any way.