News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

No, Gareth Emery, maker of some of the best tunes on earth!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

Exactly.  Some.  Relient K, Owl City, Sky Sailing, Port Blue, Skillet, Enya, Newsboys, TobyMac... they made the rest of 'em.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

No, these are the best music makers: Cosmic Gate, Daft Punk, Gareth Emery, Hardwell, Deadmau5, Avicii, Mat Zo, Tiƫsto...they made all of them! ;D

Rainshadow

Ha!  How 'bout Harry Gregson-Williams, John Powell, Steve Jablonsky, John Williams, Hans Zimmer, Klaus Badelt, Koji Kondo, Hajime Wakai, Shiho Fujii, Mahito Yokota, Takeshi Hama, and many other composers?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Well, what about Armin Van Buuren, Andrew Rayel, Axwell, Nicky Romero, Paul Van Dyk, Ferry Corsten, Aly & Fila ans several other DJs?

Rainshadow

But what about this song?

redwallgurl

UH, I think you guys obviously forgot fun.!
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Rainshadow

Ungatt Trunn

Rainshadow

Ungatt Trunn

Actually, I'm still the winner.

The Shade

Nae, Nikk pryozz tur vinner.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I