News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I win because OH MY GOODNESS ASSASSIN'S CREED IS AWESOME!!!  Just played Black Flag for around a half an hour to an hour.  So fun!  I shoved someone off a roof on accident lol.  Luckily he was someone I was actually supposed to shove off the edge, but still, I was all prepared to do some awesome swordfighting, then Edward just went:  Nah, why don't I just shove him off the roof?  And so he did.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

I win because I'm wondering if Rain is going to ask her parents if she can do the vid chatting? ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on November 21, 2013, 03:30:30 AM
I win because I'm wondering if Rain is going to ask her parents if she can do the vid chatting? ;D

I did.  I asked my mom, and now she says she's 'thinking about it'.  Which usually means no.  :-\
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

*crosses fingers* Well, I hope she says yes! :)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

Until we know, I win!

Ungatt Trunn

*Breaks opens a fortune cookie* Hmmmm....guys, this fortune cookie says:
If you strive forward, you will win any game of life.
Hmmm.....*Strives forward* I win!

Life is too short to rush through it.

rachel25

I win b/c I'm going to see a local show my sisters been helping with, tonight.  ;D

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: rachel25 on November 21, 2013, 03:54:41 PM
I win b/c I'm going to see a local show my sisters been helping with, tonight.  ;D
Really? Cool!
*Holds onto #1 position*

Jukka the Sling

*grabs #1 position away from Ungatt* Nope, I win!

Ungatt Trunn

*Grabs #1 position from Jukka, bumping her down to the #827 position* I win!

Jukka the Sling

*grabs #1 position back and pushes Ungatt down to #1,000,000 position*

Ungatt Trunn

*Jumps up #999,999 spots to rank #1, moving Jukka down to #2*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nikk vinz vizoot tur #1 pozition!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

No, HiaG, your #3. Jukka is #2, and I'm #1. ;D