News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: The Shade on December 12, 2013, 10:23:23 PM
Hee hee... What other hidden things might I know? ^-^
Some really good DUBSTEP songs that I don't know about. Preferably by Skrillex. ;D

Life is too short to rush through it.

Jukka the Sling

I win 'cause of this! (Please watch it, it's awesome!)

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ungatt Trunn

Please watch this one, everybody, its beautiful!

Rainshadow

^-^  That's really cool!  I'll have to use that in the future.  ;D  But for now...

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

ARE YOU ALL READY FOR ME TO WIN?????

Skipper

Ungatt Trunn

You mean, I win!

P.S: This may sound a little random, but does anybody know of any good RP's are are still open to signups? Because I'd like to join one, but there dosn't seem to be any open...

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

rachel25

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 14, 2013, 04:40:02 AM
You mean, I win!

P.S: This may sound a little random, but does anybody know of any good RP's are  still open to signups? Because I'd like to join one, but there dosn't seem to be any open...
Um, mine says it's closed, but at the moment, I'd be happy for you to join. It's called Hidden Within The Walls.
There's Cornflower's RP, Autumn Harvest.
There's Faiyloe's RP, which hasn't started yet, Leverets and Leverage.
There's HanNorwood's RP, I don't know if sign ups are closed or not, but his is called, A Winter To Freeze Your Heart.
*wins*

Rainshadow

Or there's Defiance if you want to join a fun magic-y RP.  I believe Griff's still accepting for that one.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

There is also my RP called Leverets and leverage if you like corsairs otters and Salamadastron hares then that is your game. It hasn't started yet.

BTW I win.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rainshadow

I win 'cause I performed in a concert tonight.  I'd say I did pretty well, but there were some awkward moments in band where I either missed my part, or in the case of intermediate band, me and the other bassist held the band up 'cause we were trying to plug our basses into the amp.  :P

The Shade

I win because I worked with the police yesterday. I was trying to buy alcohol, and pubs/off-licenses the sold it to me, they'd get a fine because I'm underage.  :P
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Shade on December 14, 2013, 06:18:56 PM
I win because I worked with the police yesterday. I was trying to buy alcohol, and pubs/off-licenses the sold it to me, they'd get a fine because I'm underage.  :P

What??

The Shade

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 14, 2013, 06:28:03 PM
Quote from: The Shade on December 14, 2013, 06:18:56 PM

What??
Sorry, might have different names for all those in America. :D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I