News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnoflet

I win because I like Peter Furler.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Rainshadow

I win because

The Empty Hearse
Sherlock and Mycroft apparently don't like Les Mis.  :P
[close]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

rachel25

DON'T SAY THAT!!!  :o *smashes Rain over the head with Les Miserable the book* (Its a big book, actually its nickname is the brick.  ;D)

Rainshadow

*Ahem*

The Empty Hearse

Later...

[close]

If you didn't know, those are the actual lines in the episode!  And I was laughing so hard.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

rachel25

I think its because of the parents.  8)

Rainshadow

Did you know that

The Empty Hearse
Sherlock's parents were played by Benedict Cumberbatch's parents?

So, his parents were ACTUALLY his parents.  Weird, huh?
[close]

Ungatt Trunn

@Rainshadow: What, really? What were his parents role in the show?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Amarith Waterspring

Oh yeah! I won!  ;D ;D
(dancing in my seat with a heavenly light shining down on me and heavenly music filling the air with a disco ball rising from the floor) ;)
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

i am that is (Matthias)

psybox

Why, internet?  Why must you spoil the fact that Sherlock talks to Mycroft at one point in the new episode?   :'(.  I don't even use emoticons, so this is clearly a very emotional moment for me.

Rainshadow

Quote from: psybox on January 05, 2014, 02:48:19 AM
Why, internet?  Why must you spoil the fact that Sherlock talks to Mycroft at one point in the new episode?   :'(.  I don't even use emoticons, so this is clearly a very emotional moment for me.

Whoops, probably shoulda put that in spoilers...

@Ungatt:

The Empty Hearse
  His parents played... well, his parents!  They played Mr. and Mrs. Holmes in the episode.  And they were surprisingly normal.
[close]

Amarith Waterspring

But now I am winner!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Rainshadow

rachel25

Give me fish, give me fish, cos I want a fish to tell me this,  (Opera voice) "YOU WIN!!!!!"