Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

psybox

You shall be wabbajacked!  Hopefully you explode into a pile of coins, but I'm as long as you don't turn into a dremora!

Norham Waterpaw

*pulls out fire gemmed Blades Sword* "I win! FUS RO DAH!"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

*Skyrim theme begins playing*

Haha! I am Dovakin, I win! You lose!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Amarith Waterspring

WIN WIN WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) :D :D :D :D
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Ferrousferret

Rainshadow

I win 'cause I just listened to Harlem Shake.  *Eye twitch*  I just wasted nearly four minutes of my life.  WHY?!?!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Ha ha ha!

You LOSE!

Cause you listened to the seizer inflicting song.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Except I didn't have a seizure.  (Seizure was the word you were looking for, correct?  'Cause I don't know what seizer is...)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Yeah, words. I couldn't figure out how to properly spell it, so I had to guess.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

*Whispers*  Snickers has the most wonderful trot I've ever felt.  That horse is awesome!  A stinker, but awesome!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow