News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 29, 2014, 06:50:41 PM
My voices are going to release Rainy, Rain. Resistance is futile. 8)

Well, I'm still resistin'.  Seriously, you don't want Rainy to be released.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

to late * Releases Rainy*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Faiyloe

Rainshadow

*Awesome British accent*  Well, this is... different.  Never had anyone on my side...  Not sure if I like it or not.  *Awesome British accent ends*

*Heavy German accent*  Dr.?  Are you going to come play chess?  *Heavy German accent ends*

*Awesome British accent*  Uhhhh...  *Runs to the Insane Asylum*  *Awesome British accent ends*

*Shuts cupboard door*  Well then...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

*The frightening sound of voice number one booms throughout and shakes the cupboard.
"Dr. Rainy! You Are Going To Come Out, And Help Us Seize This Planet; We Are Forms Beyond Your Imagination, And Will Not be Ignored Like Common Rabble!"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

You are to late I already let him out but Hitlers still there! Hey Hity want to join me in world domination! I here that is your specialty. I'll play chess with you.

The Skarzs

*Voice number two is heard rumbling

"Hitler! Do You Wish To Redeem Yourself After Your Defeat, Or Suffer Out Your Days Playing A Game You Cannot Hope To Win?"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

MatthiasMan

Space S p a ce Sp ace.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Ferrousferret

.............................Jewish Lobsters make fine mushroom soup............................

The Skarzs

But I want a hamburger!!!!!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Yeah, what you said. We don't buy any pork hamburgers anyway.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

MatthiasMan

???

I win with the hamburgers.